ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by RandalHundley"
RandalHundley

Posted Nov 28, 2023 in: Filtering Folders
Score: 0
Is there a way to filter the folder list to show by default only certain ones? For example, I would like to see personal and renewal tasks regularly by default. But I'd like to have my "work" tasks in a separate folder and not see them except when I'm working.

I can select "all folders" or "no folder" but I don't see a way to choose "selected folders" (or something like that).

Or is there another way to accomplish this using contexts or tags?

Thank you.
RandalHundley

Problem has been solved by tech support. I did not have the "start date" field enabled on the iPhone. Many thanks to Jake.
RandalHundley

Posted Jul 26, 2017 in: Sync website to iphone not working
In case others have this issue, the problem has been solved by tech support. On my phone, in Toodledo, I did not have the "due date" enabled in settings. Once I enabled that field, the problem was fixed. this wasn't really a bug!
RandalHundley

I'm a long-time user of Toodledo. The web and my iPad seem to be syncing normally. However, the date for a recurring task doesn't sync to the iphone. If I enter a recurring task on the web with a start date, the task does sync to the phone but with a blank start date. I've reinstalled Toodledo and done a force web to phone sync, to no avail. This is going to make my beloved Toodledo unusable if it isn't fixed soon.

I have another post similar to this one, but I have clarified the issue here. Unfortunately I was unable to delete my earlier post. Thanks.
RandalHundley

Posted Jul 23, 2017 in: Sync website to iphone not working
I've used Toodledo for years with no problem. I just noticed that my iphone app has not been syncing for at least a few days. It is set to automatically sync, but even a manual sync did nothing. I've checked the login info, etc. My ipad app still syncs. After carefully adding things to the website so I wouldn't lose anything, I deleted the app from the phone, reinstalled Toodledo, and did a "force web to phone" sync. It looks like the tasks are back, but the dates haven't synced correctly on recurring tasks. For example, a monthly task is due next month on the web, but it shows to be due in 2015 on the iphone app.

Has anyone else had this problem, and are there recommendations for fixing this?

Thanks,
Randal Hundley

Addendum: It appears that the "due date" on the recurring tasks is blank; thus all recurring tasks show up even when I set to hide future tasks. This is strange, because I am syncing web, ipad, and iphone. The web and ipad are correct, but the iphone doesn't match despite doing a forced sync to web twice.

This message was edited Jul 23, 2017.
RandalHundley

Posted Mar 12, 2017 in: New Tasks Layout-- Future tasks
Score: 1
I took a look at the new Layout, and a task for tomorrow shows up on today's list. I have future tasks set to be hidden until due. The settings menu gives me a choice for hiding future tasks more than 1,2,3,4,5, or 6 months in the future.

However, I like being able to have future tasks hidden until the day for which they are set. Please keep the option to suppress tasks until their due date.

Thank you.
RandalHundley

Posted Feb 09, 2013 in: Note icon on toodledo website
On the ipad/iphone versions, if there is a note on an item, this is indicated by an icon on the "list view." On the web version, I can't tell whether there is an associated note without clicking on the carrot (>) to open up the item and see details. Is there a way to indicate there is a note? I might delete or check an item as complete without realizing there is an associated note. Thanks! -Randal