ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kennethchristensen"
kennethchristensen

Score: 1
I to would greately appreciate an option to show emty folders deviders. at least in the folder tap view.

I am also using folders, for projects, but I am very tired with the fact that if I add a new folder/project on the fly, It will not show on my folder, devider list during my weekly review.
So I have to use the "create/delete folder menu" as my project list. :-(

Would be perfect if there where a list option to list all ALL folders, also folders with no tasks yet.

regards
Kenneth
kennethchristensen

Score: 0
In the iphone APP there is a feature under "settings" - "General" where you can turn on/off list dividers.

It would be very cool if this feature, could be added to the website, since all these massive dividers, really clutters up the overview.

Just another suggestion

Thanks in advance

Kenneth Christensen
kennethchristensen

Hi
Re: the new update:

1. I like the new note-field a lot, but it would be perfect if the note field was active, so you could just tap the field and then start entering your note. Now one has to press the "add note" field first.
2. I still miss the feature where the sort/filtering function remembers what I used last e.g. Tag-filtering, and then starts up in this view when I tap the Sort button. Now I have to tap several times to change the Tag-filter, and I use this filtering with tags, A LOT during my day, so I really hoppe the old feature returns soon.

Kind regards
Kenneth
kennethchristensen

@ TOODLEDO:

Perfect, I can´t wait to get my old Tag-filtering option back.

Thanks
kennethchristensen

I have a simple suggestion to improve the new features.

I use filters (TAGS) A LOT, and I really miss that the "sort Button" would open up in the last mode that I used. Now the "sort" feature is default opening the "Filtering" section, so I have to manually press Tags before I can change the Tag.

I really hope that this can be changed, so it again is possible to change tags with only on or two "clicks"

Kind regards
Kenneth
kennethchristensen

Posted Apr 19, 2010 in: Freezing app.
It is not at beta. It is the newest updated version of firefox. The issue occur when I have worked with my tasks in a while. Then often, I can´t change the folder of my tasks. It can be both sub-tasks and parents, there does not seem to be any system.
After exiting toodledo.com and returning to the site I can continue working with my tasks, and change the folders.

weird..
kennethchristensen

Posted Apr 18, 2010 in: Freezing app.
Hi
I am having problems with my Toodledo page. Almost every time I am adding new tasks etc. I experience that the Folder tab is freezing so it is impossible to change the folder.
My browser is Firefox and I have a Pro account

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Kind regards
Kenneth
kennethchristensen

Posted Apr 15, 2010 in: iPhone app updated to version 1.5.7
I am using Toodledo in a GTD setup. I work primarily from my next action list (a folder named "next actions) with different tags.

If I want to see the tasks that I simply must do TODAY, I have to exit the next action folder, exit the folder view and then enter the Hotlist, where all my TODAYs are listed.

It would be so brilliant If there where a little icon/shortcut to the hotlist view. So from the folder view, we could simply press a "hotlist" key.

Kind regards,
Kenneth
kennethchristensen

Posted Mar 28, 2010 in: iPhone app updated to version 1.5.7
I am very sorry for my last post, I just needed to update my iphone software and there it was, the dear "no context" filtering option.

I am very happy, thanks :-)

Regards Kenneth
kennethchristensen

Posted Mar 22, 2010 in: iPhone app updated to version 1.5.7
Hi
I am really missing this "No context" filtering option.
Earlier today, when I was at work, I filtered my tasks by checking all contexts except for @home. But this way, I unfortunately also filter out all my tasks with @no context, ie. tasks that I can do pretty much any where.

So once again, if this tiny little option could be added, the filtering would be perfect.

Kind regards Kenneth
kennethchristensen

Posted Mar 02, 2010 in: iPhone app updated to version 1.5.7
Hi again
I´m not sure whether this has been suggested before, but here goes:

I have an action folder, in which I like to se all tasks and sub-task = Flattened view.
However in other folders e.g. Projects, I prefer watching only the parent tasks = Hide subtask view.

If it was possible to have different settings for each folder, regarding the sub-tasks, then Toodledo would be second to none!
I hope that this feature can and will be added

Kind regards
Kenneth
kennethchristensen

Posted Feb 09, 2010 in: iPhone app updated to version 1.5.7
Hello
I also find the new Context filtering very nice, however I have a problem and have come up with a solution:

I have some task, where a specific context does not apply. This becomes a problem when I use the new context filter to filter one or two contexts out. Because, the filter will now only allow the remaining (checkked) context to be shown, and thus my task with no context are not shown.

So I hope that You could add a "No Context" option in the context filter, so that filtering context will not exclude tasks without context. I hope I have explained it clearly enough ;-)

Kind regards, Kenneth
kennethchristensen

Posted Feb 08, 2010 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: 1
Proximo:

When you don´t move you "active" sub-tasks from each project to your Next actions list, how do you make your daily review?

I mean, You have to both scan your Next actions list and look trough all your projects, to decide which sub-task should have a star?

I have adopted your GTD setup, and I really like it, but the part about selecting the "Daily" and Weekly tasks by using the star is rather time consuming, so if any has a tip :-)

Kind regards
Kenneth