ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rafavruiz"
rafavruiz

Score: 0
+1
rafavruiz

Posted Jan 26, 2010 in: Goals: How do you use them?
Score: 0
Hi,

I've just 3 days using Toodledo, and part of the objectives that I think something great.
Story as I use it myself:

LifeLong: For me long term goals.
For example: a firm level, would "be leaders in our industry"

Long-Term: These are the major goals that will lead me to that goal.
For example: "Achieving 100% customer satisfaction. Goal linked to the goal set out above.

Short-Term: These are the objectives that must be met to achieve the great objectives that would do that to achieve the ultimate goal.
For example: "Creating quality protocol services to customers." Objective linked to achieving customer satisfaction ...

So what follows is to create projects that will lead me to fulfill each of these objectives. For what I have created a folder called Projects in which I scored each of the projects I have to do to meet the target.
For example: "Make customer survey to learn their current level of satisfaction." That leads me directly to the objective framework of creating a quality protocol.

And under this project, I'm adding the subtasks, it will be every action that we must meet to get the project.
For example: "Create a list of questions to ask customers" ...

Well, this is my system. At least the last 3 days. And in principle I like a lot, and I can almost say it's the most comfortable I've had since productivity is my obsession.
It is so comfortable I program, but it is also true that I have 3 days and I have not even done with it. Everything arrived.

I hope that this system can serve any.

Greetings.

Rafa.