ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Trelis"
Trelis

Posted Jul 14, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
  • Trelis
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2020
  • Score: 0
I LOVE Toodledo and will support it in any way that I can. I use it hours every single day.

Can you post some updates on social media perhaps? That would go a long way towards ensuring confidence.

Thank you for the dedication and support!
Trelis

• Trelis
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2018
I love being able to add tons of notes within a task drop-down box, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to support color/underline/strike-through/etc. type of code, just plain text and linebreaks.

Could this be added to Toodledo, or is it already in existence and I just don't have it enabled?

Thanks!
Trelis

Posted Nov 12, 2011 in: Sorting tags via drag n drop
  • Trelis
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2011
Just hoping for a reply on any progress with this feature. It is the one feature that I feel would, at least for me, be a great benefit in daily task management.

Thanks
Trelis

Posted Jul 29, 2011 in: Sorting tags via drag n drop
  • Trelis
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2011
It would be tremendously helpful if we could sort tasks via Drag N Drop, just like you can move tasks to create sub-tasks.

It would be especially helpful if you could do this for the "Today" and "Tomorrow" categories.

Sometimes it's nice to have tasks ordered by Priority and other means, but a simple rearrangement for the next day or two would benefit general daily task priority tracking.

Thanks!

This message was edited Jul 29, 2011.
Trelis

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
  • Trelis
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: 1
Looks great! I am still hoping for the sort option per date sort, so I can sort events at-will on say "Today" or "Tomorrow".