ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dennislynn"
dennislynn

Posted Jun 01, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 2
I cannot even find a website for Toodledo - zero information. I've been a user for 5+ years...will also be jumping ship. I've sent dozens of people to Toodledo over the years...it's a shame this had to end up like this. Right now I'm working with Remember The Milk - seems to be pretty good. I did not like ToDoist at all. If RTM doesn't fit I'll try more - and maybe ToDoist again. Toodledo was my goto app - use it every minute of every day.

Never seen a successful app go down like this.

This message was edited Jun 01, 2020.
dennislynn

Posted Sep 27, 2015 in: Salesmen?
Score: 0
ToodleDo as a Sales tool ---- Sorry I disappeared for a few weeks. I am up to scheduling an online video conference if anyone is interested. Since I don't check here very often - send inquiries to [email protected] --- use the subject: ToodleDo Video so I won't scan past it. :)

Let's do this.

Even the CRM solutions "for small business" are totally beyond anything I need. I get this from most small business owners. The other part of the equation is that I would REALLY love it if I could manage both ongoing projects, personal tasks, AND my sales funnel from the same software / app.

Dennis
dennislynn

Posted Sep 14, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 0
Bridget...Welcome!

ToodleDo is a big part of my day - has been for awhile. One feature I have found I missed is the ability to print from the iPhone app. I only found this out when my laptop printer files became corrupted and tried to print from the app - I was a little surprised we didn't have that feature.

Thanks much!

Dennis Lynn
dennislynn

Posted Aug 13, 2015 in: Salesmen?
Score: 1
I too am interested in using TD as a sales tool. I have tried various CRM options but find that it's just not what I need. As a small business owner I do more than sales. I am always working on projects - as well as selling.

I have some ideas. If anyone is interested we could set up a Zoom conference call and discuss.

Dennis