ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by hadleyskidmore"
hadleyskidmore

Posted Dec 20, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 1
Hi owners, thank you for the opportunity to be able to ask questions!

I just have one request, which is to be able to rank tasks according to how I would like them prioritised….I think a good way of doing this would be able to “press” on a task & move it up or down the list according to my preference, that would be soooooo helpful! Thank you!!
hadleyskidmore

Posted Mar 13, 2017 in: Emailing a task
Score: 0
I would like to email a task (& especially the associated notes that I have put in the box which says "Tap to add note").

On the Toodledo app I am able to do this, however on the website it goes to send the task via my email, but none of the associated notes are accompanying the task. How can I do it so the associated note is also sent?

Many thanks
hadleyskidmore

Posted Dec 07, 2016 in: ordering tasks
Can I order tasks in each category according to how I want them to be ordered?

With apple iPhone there are some options where you can press & hold & then you're able to move an option in the order you prefer. From what I can see this can't be done with Toodledo, or can you?

This message was edited Dec 07, 2016.
hadleyskidmore

Posted Aug 30, 2014 in: Prioritising tasks more specifically
Is there a way of prioritising tasks more specifically? At the moment tasks are prioritised in terms of high, medium, low etc - which is good, but I would love to be able to prioritise further so that for instance the list of tasks in each of the priorities could be rearranged (such that my highest priority task would be at the top, then the next would be second down etc etc - a good way of achieving this would be to have an up and down arrow
hadleyskidmore

Posted Apr 22, 2010 in: Confining tasks to a folder
Thank you so much. I really appreciate all the help and effort you
have gone to. I will try out those suggestions for sure! Thank you.
hadleyskidmore

Posted Apr 21, 2010 in: Confining tasks to a folder
I want to be able to place tasks in a created folder and keep them confined to that folder only (i.e. so that they do not appear in the "All tasks" list or anywhere else, apart from the folder they have been placed into).

The benefit of this would mean that you could address a longterm task list eg For organising a wedding - which might be 3 years away -without all of the wedding tasks clogging up the main "All tasks" list.

Is there any way of being able to do this?