ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rcurry71"
rcurry71

Score: 0
  • rcurry71
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2011
  • Score: 0
I use the context feature to separate my work tasks from my personal tasks. Is there a way to allow me to create tasks in my account from two different email addresses? Also, can I assign default contexts based on the email that was the sending address?
rcurry71

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 2
  • rcurry71
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: 2
My default due date for new tasks is Today. However, when I use the new 'Quick Add Task' no due date is given. If I use the 'n' keyboard short-cut it works, but not in the new 'Quick Add Task' feature. I use Chrome.

I checked IE and it does not work there either.

This message was edited Jul 26, 2011.
rcurry71

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 4
  • rcurry71
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: 4
I like it... but I would still love an A1, A2, A3, B1, C1 prioritization column (Franklin Covey Style).
rcurry71

Posted Feb 20, 2011 in: Read about our latest batch of updates
Score: 0
  • rcurry71
  • Posted: Feb 20, 2011
  • Score: 0
I agree with a batch edit ability. I like to move all overdue tasks to 'Today'. I would like the iOS version to be able to do this as well.

THX!
rcurry71

Posted Dec 20, 2010 in: Manual sort for tasks
Score: 1
  • rcurry71
  • Posted: Dec 20, 2010
  • Score: 1
I know you can manually sort subtasks, but I cannot manually sort normal tasks. This is a much needed capability! Perhaps you could add another column that will remember order and then we can drag/drop like Netflix.

How soon will manual sort come to normal tasks?
rcurry71

Score: 1
  • rcurry71
  • Posted: Dec 19, 2010
  • Score: 1
I have used Franklin Covey's A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, C1 prioritization for more than a decade. I have most recently been using Plan Plus (an Outlook add-on). I love the ability to drag/drop tasks. I often have many, many tasks each day. In Toodledo (which I am currently testing to see if I like it), I have so many tasks that have the same priority, but are not in the correct order as I want to complete them.

Please add the ability to manually sort.