ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by davemackey"
davemackey

Posted Sep 05, 2015 in: Folders for Lists and Outline
Score: 1
I'd like to have my lists in folders, though it need not be the same ones as my tasks, etc. In fact, it might be able to choose on a per-folder basis whether they should be synced.

My list of lists is getting long and will be hard to manage soon. :-/
davemackey

Posted Mar 20, 2015 in: How do I change my billing information?
Score: 0
Okay, I'm probably just missing it - but how do I update the billing info. attached to my account?
davemackey

Posted Mar 11, 2015 in: Collaboration with Non-Toodlers?
I'm wondering if there is a way for Toodledo to manage my collaboration with non-toodlers? For example, lets say I have someone who I want to assign a task to but who doesn't use and doesn't want to use Toodledo. Is there a way for me to create a task and have them emailed a reminder to perform the task on a regular basis until the task is completed?
davemackey

I keep Any.do on my Android phone (even though I utilize Toodledo primarily) for one simple reason: it's proactive offering to create tasks for me.

Specifically, when a phone call comes in and I miss it, it gives me several options such as creating a task to call them back later. Hoping Toodledo could do this someday too!
Dave
davemackey

Posted May 30, 2014 in: Integrate Notes with Google Docs?
Just a thought...but why not integrate (at least optionally) the Toodledo notes functionality with Google Drive? I already use Google Drive and being able to quickly add notes to it from Toodledo would be useful.
Dave.
davemackey

Posted May 29, 2014 in: Chrome App NOT Extension
Google has that new "Chrome App" functionality they are pushing that allows one to "install" and utilize web apps as if they are native applications. I would love to see Toodledo release one of these. My understanding is that one doesn't have to rewrite the code - it uses the same code (with minor revisions).
I'm looking for this to be an application on Windows, not the Chrome OS (though I imagine it would work on Chrome OS as well).
Dave
davemackey

I frequently need to remember to talk about multiple topics the next time I see someone. Right now I have a notebook in Evernote with a note named for each person I have items to converse with. I have a checklist in each note for the items I need to discuss with them. I'm wondering how others manage this and I'd there is any functionality in toodledo that helps with managing this?
davemackey

::bump::
I'd like to see both the snooze and multiple alarm features. :)
davemackey

I'm using GTD methodology to organize my tasks, which means the vast majority don't have due dates attached to them...but Toodledo by default sets a due date. Is it possible to configure Toodledo to default to No Date?

Well, I found the answer to my own question...already on the forums:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/18963/0/default-context.html
Thanks,
Dave

This message was edited May 27, 2014.
davemackey

Posted Jan 01, 2012 in: vote for your favorite feature request.
Score: -1
::bump:: great idea.
davemackey

Posted Oct 26, 2011 in: Feature Request Board / App?
I think it would be cool if Toodledo either established a separate board for feature requests (and moved closed ones into an archived sub-forum) or even better if they established one of those places (the name escapes me at the moment) where you can submit/vote on features you want. Right now it is kind of hard to tell what the outstanding open feature requests are.
Dave
davemackey

Great!
davemackey

Posted Apr 27, 2011 in: Temporarily Hide Tasks
So, in my default view I have my Waiting For tasks included. I need to "touch" these regularly to make sure they are progressing quickly, but then don't want to close them but also don't want to see them. It would be cool if in addition to the close work order option one could click to hide it for a specified period of time - e.g. 1 day or 1 week.
Basically, I'm thinking of GTD's concept of a tickler file.
davemackey

I'd like to be able to add a description to each of my saved searches. This way I can quickly summarize the details of how the search works - e.g. I sometimes exclude specific categories...but I want to know at a glance which ones, without having to parse through my rules! :) This would be a really easy addition...just another textbox on the page. :)
Dave
davemackey

Posted Mar 07, 2011 in: Make Task into Subtask?
Is there a way for me to take an existing task and make it into the subtask of another task? For example, I'm trying to keep track of birthdays, but they start to crowd out my *real* work, so I'd like to put all my birthdays under one task - "birthdays" - that way it still shows up on my hotlist, but not each individual birthday.
Dave.
davemackey

Posted Mar 07, 2011 in: Collaboration Questions
Just figured I'd jump on this thread and note my +1 for this feature. I'd also like to note @Toodledo that I understand there are a lot of fringe cases that have to be considered, but if we could get the basic functionality that would cover 95% of cases that would be a great start. :) Then the edge cases can be implemented on a rolling basis.
davemackey

Posted Feb 21, 2011 in: Google / Facebook Login Support?
I'd like to use Toodledo with a number of people and get them setup with Toodledo accounts, but would rather they not have to remember one more username and password. Any chance of SSO integration with Google and Facebook?
Dave.
davemackey

Posted Feb 21, 2011 in: Use a Context and a Folder?
Never mind. I figured this out. When I create the task there is an option to set both the context and the task. :) Oops.
Dave.
davemackey

Posted Feb 21, 2011 in: Email notify on assigned task
+1
davemackey

Posted Feb 21, 2011 in: Reminder on overdue todos
+1 from me.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next