ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jsteve"
jsteve

Posted Aug 27, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 0
  • jsteve
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2015
  • Score: 0
I just noticed the ribbon today. So far like it okay. Getting used to it. I do LIKE the increased real estate I have for the tasks themselves when the ribbon is collapsed. One thing I did like about the old format was that it was very clear as to when I was looking at "Starred" or "Hotlist" from Main. If I uncollapse the ribbon I can see which view I'm on but it's not as obvious being that it's only slightly bolder. So, is there anyway to make it obvious which view one is on when in Main?

Thanks for keeping up on UI improvements!

Cheers,
--jan
jsteve

Score: 0
  • jsteve
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2014
  • Score: 0
Hi All,

I've been using Toodledo for several years now. But recently I've been utilizing the Notes field within individual tasks to keep notes about that task -- yeah pretty obvious I know... But I've been noticing that on an "active" task when I write notes in, and then later mark that task as completed I see the Note VANISH! And this is very irritating.

Though I have noticed that (at least on repeating tasks) that the Notes "move forward" to the next repeat of that task -- IF I mark it complete after the notes have been added. But if I mark it complete and THEN write notes, the notes persist on the past instance of the task.

BUT, on just normal non-repeating tasks, Toodledo is simply jettisoning my NOTES and this not inspiring confidence in Toodledo for me :(

Is this a sync back to the cloud sort of issue? Or a bug?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,
--jan
jsteve

Posted Mar 13, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 1
  • jsteve
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2014
  • Score: 1
Thank-you for focusing on a "native" Android App! I appreciate it. I'm also a prior iOS user and really liked the App there, but when I made the move to Android on my phone I used the "DGT GTD" App as the closest thing I found usable. But I am thrilled that you went and collaborated with the MyToodle App. I also went and contributed to the crowd funding effort. I saw the email today that said that you made your goal -- Congrats!

I look forward to using the beta copy and giving feedback. To that end I joined the Google Circle for that.

Cheers,
--jan