ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Seth"
Seth

Posted Aug 28, 2010 in: Invisible task
Score: 0
  • Seth
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2010
  • Score: 0
I have certain tasks that I want to be reminded about every day with a pop up reminder and an alarm but I don't want to see it in my list of tasks for that day. I guess I want it to be invisible until the due time. Is there a way to do this in Toodledo?
Seth

Posted Apr 08, 2010 in: Tasks in iPhone app not erasing?
  • Seth
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2010
I'm wondering why the tasks in my iPhone app remain in the iPhone app even after they are checked complete. Any ideas? If feels cluttered to see all of those completed tasks in there.
Seth

Posted Apr 08, 2010 in: Assign task to someone w/ iPhone?
  • Seth
I'm wondering if there's a way to assign a task to someone using the iPhone Toodledo app.
Seth

Posted Apr 08, 2010 in: Assign task to two people at a time?
  • Seth
Haha. Good point. Thanks.
Seth

Posted Apr 05, 2010 in: Assign task to two people at a time?
  • Seth
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2010
Is there a way to assign a task to people people at the same time?
Seth

Posted Apr 03, 2010 in: Daily weekday task recurrence
  • Seth
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2010
Thanks!
Seth

• Seth
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2010
Thanks!
Seth

Posted Mar 29, 2010 in: Daily weekday task recurrence
  • Seth
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2010
Is there a way to set up a recurring task for weekdays only?
Seth

Score: 1
  • Seth
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2010
  • Score: 1
Is there a way to postpone a task for a day and have it disappear from "view" and then have it automatically pop back up into view again the next day or after a specified number of days? Let me know. Thanks.
Seth

• Seth
Awesome. I'll check it out. Thanks Levi.
Seth

• Seth
Thanks for the comments. I appreciate the feedback.
Seth

• Seth
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2010
I'm trying to figure out the best way to use Toodledo to manage my tasks. I've read the book Getting Things Done by David Allen but it's been a while. I'm not sure about how to decide which folder to assign a task too and how to use the status feature. I think I get context but I'm wondering when I should use contexts to label tasks vs. folders, etc. Just not sure about folder vs. status vs. context. Can you recommend some training or a book I can read to understand more? Do you have any material I can review?
Seth

• Seth
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2010
I'm trying to figure out the best way to use Toodledo to manage my tasks. I've read the book Getting Things Done by David Allen but it's been a while. I'm not sure about how to decide which folder to assign a task too and how to use the status feature. I think I get context but I'm wondering when I should use contexts to label tasks vs. folders, etc. Just not sure about folder vs. status vs. context. Can you recommend some training or a book I can read to understand more? Do you have any material I can review?