Search results for "Posted by robfuzz"
robfuzz

Posted Nov 24, 2015 in: Attachments
Score: 0
  • robfuzz
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2015
  • Score: 0
Posted by Jake:
The vast majority of task apps dont even have attachments, so we're already a leg up :)

Wunderlist, Todoist, Any.do and Nozbe just to name a few allow for attachments from photos,audio,Google Drive,Dropbox,Evernote. An Google Drive document attached to a task in Todoist opens the file in Drive with no downloading. Wunderlist and Any.do too.
Many other apps allow for simple attachments usually photos,audio and Dropbox. Believe I’ve probably tried a hundred of them over the years.
Mentioning this no to be argumentative, just for clarity sake.
I’ll find a workaround with Toodledo cause there’s so much else to love and in truth I’m really not attachment-crazy.
Maybe I’ll try forcing my browser to not download like Adrien said, if I can.
Cheers,
Robert
robfuzz

Posted Nov 23, 2015 in: Attachments
  • robfuzz
  • Posted: Nov 23, 2015
Ok. Got it. I understand Toodledo has no viewer but why, when every other task app opens its attachments rather than downloading. Can Toodledo get a viewer? Is there a benefit to continually having to download an attachment to view it,and then having to go find the download and delete it every time?

The other thing I'll add a +1 to is the ability to view attachments on mobile, specifically Android. I read a post from 2010 requesting this and the person was told it was on Toodledo's todo list. Five years later any headway?
One would think with Toodledo's built-in Notes and Lists that if you attach one of those that at least those would show up. Confused about that in particular.

Anyway, I'll also take this space to congratulate Toodledo on its improved UI. You guys have come a LONG way. The web app is gorgeous, and thanks for Lists on Android. Keep up the good work!

Robert
robfuzz

Posted Nov 22, 2015 in: Attachments
  • robfuzz
  • Posted: Nov 22, 2015
I'm confused about attachments in Toodledo. I've subscribed before to try them out but when I clicked on the attachment it doesn't open the attachement, it downloads it to my computer. Every time. In every other task manager you click on your attachment link and it opens the attachment. Period. Can someone help me understand why Toodledo works this way? I don't remember if I was attaching files I'd dragged from my computer or whether these were Google Drive files. I was thrilled there was an Evernote connection but clicking on an attached note did not take me to Evernote.
Any help appreciated.
robfuzz

• robfuzz
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2015
I've tried that but I have to sign in each time which gets tiring. I'll look forward to the update.
robfuzz

Posted Aug 03, 2015 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 1
  • robfuzz
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2015
  • Score: 1
I can't see my attachments from the web app on the Android version. Is this coming soon? I don't see the point adding a useful attachment on my desktop and then not being able to view it on my phone later. Same thing for Lists, but I understand you're working on that.
Robert

This message was edited Aug 03, 2015.
robfuzz

• robfuzz
  • Posted: Jul 31, 2015
I meant I "can't" not can.

Am I missing something cause I can't find the terrific Lists feature from the web version(and so I read, iOS too) in Android. If it really is missing will it be coming soon? I don't see the point of creating a grocery list on my computer but not being able to take it with me on my phone.
Robert

This message was edited Jul 31, 2015.