ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by robnuernberg"
robnuernberg

Posted Dec 13, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 1
I use Toodledo in a pretty basic way, so I do not have any comments on many aspects that seem to have irritated users. Initially, I thought the new layout looked drab and bland, but when I downgraded to the old version, that one did not look very different. I like color.

I liked the way the new layout showed tasks by day. It was easy to see exactly how many and which tasks were overdue and due today.

For my purposes, drag-and-drop would be the ultimate improvement.
robnuernberg

Posted Dec 13, 2012 in: Updates
Score: 0
I've been using Toodledo for years and can't recall ever updating the program on my laptop. Should I be doing something, or does the program update through the cloud or some other way?
robnuernberg

Posted Aug 10, 2010 in: Adding Tasks -- Is it just me?
Score: 1
I can add a task on my iPhone by just entering the data. On the Internet site, I often fail to add tasks because I fill out the data and then forget to click the Add Task button. Having two ways to add a task, depending on the device used, is confusing to me. I'd like to add tasks on the Internet without having to click that button, or else the Add Task button should be much more prominent in size and location.
robnuernberg

Posted Jun 22, 2010 in: Reminder field on iPhone
Thanks for the replies. I understand why most would want a reminder, but I have pretty simple needs, and the daily list of to-dos is right there in front of me as a reminder.
robnuernberg

Posted Jun 21, 2010 in: Reminder field on iPhone
"Remind Me" shows up as a field in Task Details on my iPhone. I'd like to make it unused, or at least move it to the bottom of the list of fields. "Remind Me" does not show up in Settings, Fields Used (or Unused) unlike all other fields. Is there a way to inactivate this field or move it to the bottom of the list?