ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by amiracam"
amiracam

Score: 0
  • amiracam
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2011
  • Score: 0
Would love to be able to ask this in a poll. I downloaded a couple but was hoping for some feedback from the group.

thanks
amiracam

Posted Jan 30, 2011 in: SMS reminders not working
  • amiracam
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2011
done
amiracam

Posted Jan 29, 2011 in: SMS reminders not working
  • amiracam
  • Posted: Jan 29, 2011
I doubled checked by sending email to sms gateway and sure enough it gets routed to my phone however the tasks reminders are not being sent to my phone nor am I getting the email sent ither.

tia
amiracam

Posted Jul 06, 2010 in: mobile web site for Kindle DX access
  • amiracam
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2010
I'm planning on getting a Kindle DX which has a decent mobile text oriented browser. I'm hoping Tooledo has a mobile variant to its site and if not consider building one which should be just a matter of the appropriate CSS.
amiracam

Posted Mar 30, 2010 in: what do you all do for timetracking
  • amiracam
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2010
sorry, I meant on the PC, or Web, thanks
amiracam

Posted Mar 30, 2010 in: elapsed time per period
  • amiracam
sure my folder for "Music Week", I should add tho that I had moved tasks from one folder to another and that's when it the total tracking stopped i.e. the I had started the timers in one folder , stopped them, then moved the task to another folder and in that folder the timm tracking is not happening for the tasks that were moved in.
amiracam

Posted Mar 30, 2010 in: what do you all do for timetracking
  • amiracam
Hi, I don't need a billable timesheet multi user system. I'm basically trying to keep track on how much time I spend on my music and the various different facets of that. I would like some sort of reporting i.e. a week breakddown at least.

Just wondering what others are using.

thanks
amiracam

Posted Mar 30, 2010 in: elapsed time per period
  • amiracam
unfortunately, I am now getting an issue where the total elapsed time is not being reported at all
amiracam

Posted Mar 29, 2010 in: elapsed time per period
  • amiracam
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2010
I'm bumping this just for the peace of mind of knowing that I have not somehow missed how to do this i.e. if it exists already.
amiracam

Posted Mar 27, 2010 in: elapsed time per period
  • amiracam
  • Posted: Mar 27, 2010
in a particular folder I would like to know the elapsed time i.e. that recorded by the timers but for a given time period I specify e.g. how much time did I spend last week on this folder.

Don't see a way of doing this so if not please consider this as a feature request
amiracam

Posted Mar 25, 2010 in: torn RTM vs Toodledo: want offline
  • amiracam
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2010
thanks for the replies , I decided to give Toodledo a shot and subscribed to their Pro Plus offering, so will see how it works.
amiracam

Posted Mar 25, 2010 in: web clippings / html notes
Score: 1
  • amiracam
  • Score: 1
it would be great if the notes area would support html so that if I forwarded an email to my account that the forwarded email i.e. usually in html shows up in all of its glory.

Secondly, it would be cool to be able to do some "web clippings" i.e. highlight a section of a web page and be able to copy that i.e. in html form into the notes area, again so that when subsequenlty reviewed the notes would show the html.

I believe Nozbe has that via providing support for Evernote which is an alternative although I personally would prefer native support. thanks

btw, where are feature requests posted to ?
amiracam

Posted Mar 25, 2010 in: Notes Button Too Far Right
  • amiracam
+4
amiracam

Posted Mar 22, 2010 in: torn RTM vs Toodledo: want offline
  • amiracam
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2010
I use Gmail and although thru GEARS I can go offline, it entails opening my browser etc. I guess I'm looking for for something like the Remember the Milk mobile sync i.e. a very lightweight app that I can either run on my Fujitsu UMPC or less preferably on my Windows Mobile HTC phone. BTW, RTM actually syncs up the Windows Mobile Tasks app which is very lightweight. Yes, I'm guessing that the iPhone app would fit the criteria of lightweight. The iGoogle gadget would do but I would prefer it work as a Sidebar gadget in Windows 7 and of course it would have to work offline. Somebody built a Adobe Air app but it does not work offline unfortunately.

thanks
amiracam

• amiracam
Gary:

thanks,

Actually, I am able to send tasks to my inbox via email with the free edition but if I make my move to Toodledo I'll go for the Pro plus for the added features.

Any suggestions as to what "lightweight" tool to use to queue my email offline ?
amiracam

• amiracam
I'm getting into GTD but also like flexibility. On one hand Toodledo has more constructs for managing tasks, grouping stuffs and some other bells/whistles, goals , sheduler. On the other hand RTM lets me notify Skype and more importantly because of GEARS I get to both view but more importantly add tasks offline. I spend a significant amount of time commuting on the trains and buses of the NYC metro area and I get a lot of ideas that I need to jot down. Don't want to repeat my work.

Suggestions pls, and if there are any folks here that are knowledgeable of RTM I would appreciate a brief blurb on why you prefer Toodledo.

BTW, does Toodledo have a nickname :) ?