ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gerelee"
gerelee

Posted Aug 28, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 1
  • gerelee
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2015
  • Score: 1
I like the changes, thank you! However, my Folder and Goal items get cut off more now, so I can't recall them as easily.

Is there a way to make the font smaller, so I can read more of my entries when the ribbon is expanded.

Toodledo keeps my entire universe of todos and goals organized. Thank you!!
gerelee

Score: 0
  • gerelee
  • Posted: Aug 05, 2011
  • Score: 0
I've got my Toodledo set to not display tasks that are due more than 6 months out, but I still see my annual "schedule window washer" for summer 2012. Is it because I have it set as a recurring task?

Why is it still showing up in my list?
gerelee

Posted Jul 25, 2010 in: iPhone App Update to Version 2.0.3
  • gerelee
  • Posted: Jul 25, 2010
With this update sync on start-up works, but not every time, so it can leave my browser-based Hotlist out of sync for a while.

This message was edited Jul 25, 2010.
gerelee

Posted Jul 12, 2010 in: iPhone app version 2.0.2
  • gerelee
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2010
Another thing is not working for me - I don't see recurring tasks in my Hotlist. I had set up a recurring birthday this week for someone, and that task didn't show up in my hotlist.
gerelee

Posted Jul 09, 2010 in: iPhone app version 2.0.2
  • gerelee
  • Posted: Jul 09, 2010
First of all, using Toodledo has single-handedly reduced my level of stress by an order of magnitude. I only regret not signing up for the service sooner - it's an awesome app. and the tagging feature is divine. I sing its praises to friends and strangers alike. Toodledo makes me want to become a software programmer, actually, it's that inspiring.

Unfortunately, this latest update no longer syncs on startup, even though my settings ask it to.

My iPhone specs. are just like Rob's and toodledo.jamezzz.