ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mattybingham"
mattybingham

Posted Nov 04, 2019 in: Daylight time change (again)
Score: 0
My email alerts now seem to be working again, thankfully. I just set up a test task with an alarm, and I was emailed.

Posted by mattybingham:
I've manually fixed them. Again. Like I always have to do. But I now have the added bonus of not getting the alerts to my email, which just began today with the time change. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. I get the mobile alerts/badges, but no longer am I getting task alert reminders emailed to me. This is so incredibly frustrating.
mattybingham

Posted Nov 03, 2019 in: Daylight time change (again)
I've manually fixed them. Again. Like I always have to do. But I now have the added bonus of not getting the alerts to my email, which just began today with the time change. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. I get the mobile alerts/badges, but no longer am I getting task alert reminders emailed to me. This is so incredibly frustrating.
mattybingham

Posted Mar 15, 2019 in: Due date field in web interface?
Score: 1
Thanks for the heads-up. I was wondering if it had been mentioned in another post, but I hadn't noticed. Much appreciated.
mattybingham

Posted Mar 14, 2019 in: Due date field in web interface?
When I 'Add Task', I'm unable to click the Due Date field. It just won't open. Clicking some of the other fields will open them, but also seems to make the web interface freeze. I'm tested this in both Chrome and Firefox in the Windows machine at work as well as my Chromebook at home. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
mattybingham

It would appear my tasks are now sorting properly. To be safe, I've re-input all my alarms, since I find they get messed up during time changes. It's easy to search by "has alarm" and then quickly re-do them. I hope this results in them going off at the proper time -- it has seemed to work in the past.
mattybingham

Okay, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this. I wondered if it might have something to do with the time change. Hopefully it will just work itself out, but it would sure be nice to hear from someone in support. I'm curious whether all my alarms (added before the time change) are going to be going off at the wrong time as well...
mattybingham

Does any one else have an issue (in the web interface) with tomorrow's tasks showing under the 'Today' heading? I only actually have a few tasks due today (Sun, Mar 10, Pacific Time Zone), but all of my tasks due on Mon, Mar 11 are displaying under today's heading. I am not having this issue in the iOS app. Is this unique to me?
mattybingham

Posted Oct 26, 2018 in: Toodledo Unscheduled Maintenance
I'd noticed that Tasks are down as well, and have been for the last 30-45 minutes or so.
mattybingham

Posted Mar 07, 2017 in: The New Tasks Section
Jake, thanks so much! This totally fixed it. I really do love the new interface. So much cleaner.
mattybingham

Posted Mar 07, 2017 in: The New Tasks Section
I really love the new interface; well done! My only piece of feedback is that the calendar doesn't really seem to be working for me. I drag along the range of dates from today until Saturday, knowing I have things due this week, and I'm getting zero hits. Am I missing something?
mattybingham

Score: 5
Same deal with the tasks showing on the wrong day.