ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Stephen"
Stephen

Posted May 29, 2011 in: Updated CDN
Score: 0
  • Stephen
  • Posted: May 29, 2011
  • Score: 0
The detection code doesn't seem to be working for me. I haven't logged into the website for a while and things weren't working until I allowed scripts for CloudFront.net. Don't know if the bypass was intended to work with NoScript though.

Edit: The detection code is working for me. I was still logged in with a cookie and when I logged out and back in with cloud front disabled then everything worked fine. Thanks1

I agree with germike and frankie.toodle. I would prefer to not need to allow scripts for CloudFront.net in order to use Toodledo.

The basic concern is that I trust Toodledo to execute scripts but since I have to whitelist CloudFront.net now to allow Toodledo to work that means that another website that I do not trust could potentially execute scripts now by hosting them on CloudFront.net.

Perhaps this is something that NoScript should handle on its own though. I'd imagine that CloudFront might start getting used by more and more sites in this manner which will just make the potential security hole worse.

This message was edited May 29, 2011.