ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by projectBlake"
projectBlake

Posted Sep 22, 2020 in: Tag Limits
Score: 0
what is the current limit for tags in the new version of the interface?

is it still 50?

Blake
projectBlake

Posted Mar 05, 2020 in: TAG limits + interface speed
I'm still using the old version of the interface but I'd like to get up to date with the current plan.

1. is there still a limit on the size of the TAG cloud?
2. is the new interface (not so new anymore) still sluggish and slow to use?

thanks!
projectBlake

Score: 1
getting so frustrated... I used to be able to fly thru my tasks checking them off left and right...

now it just drags...

do we need to change solutions? is there any workaround at all yet? Chrome? Safari? Opera? AOL Browser?

ughhhhhhhh
projectBlake

I'm seeing the lagging as well, with the most frustrating part being the tag cloud. clicking to bring it up gives me an out of focus version that takes a moment to fully appear. So so so miss the old tag cloud.
projectBlake

any way to shut this off? It's sooooo in the way when I'm trying to enter multiple tasks and I want to see the one I just entered so I can duplicate it.
projectBlake

Posted Feb 23, 2019 in: Tag cloud sort has reversed...
thank you for the info!

I certainly would rather rearrange my task list than actually do the tasks so it works out!

Good opportunity to purge out some of my saved searches (or rename since the column is now more narrow)

I remember not caring for the non hyperlink version of the tag cloud... change is hard.. I'll get used to it.

thanks again!
projectBlake

Posted Feb 17, 2019 in: Tag cloud sort has reversed...
I have my tags sorted alphabetically and in the past week the order reversed. Everything I set up to appear at the top of the tag cloud is now at the bottom.

The tag sorting is fine.. it's just the cloud is reversed.

Why did you change this?
projectBlake

Posted Sep 08, 2015 in: Saved Search bug in iOS
I have a saved search that uses "Repeat" "is" "Any".

It works fine in Chrome on my Mac but not in iOS.

I changed "Any" to "Daily" and it works. Switched it back and it broke again.

The rest of the query:
checked off = no
starred = yes
start date = no date OR start date is before tomorrow
projectBlake

Posted May 18, 2010 in: Jott interoperability
so the workaround is to forward to normal jott email to the toodledo list. At least then it will use the default. It's ugly, with a lot of junk in the note instead of just the link. Also, the subject line doesn't have the full jott.
projectBlake

Posted May 18, 2010 in: Jott interoperability
OK, I'm on board for the defaults being applied. Besides the idea that jotts just disappear because they come in no context, due date or folder, I'm having a problem with them being shared without my permission.

Unless I'm missing something, you can protect folders but you can't protect anything that isn't in a folder (only been here week so maybe I haven't stumbled across it yet).

Jotts come in, not in a folder and are immediately shared with anyone I'm sharing tasks with. This is not right and potentially a big problem depending on the context of the Jott.