ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Don Goncalves"
Don Goncalves

Score: 0

This message was edited Dec 09, 2016.
Don Goncalves

Spacing is more dense than previous version -- too dense. Is there an option to be more Comfortable than Compact (to use Google calendar terms)?

This message was edited Dec 09, 2016.
Don Goncalves

Hello Jake.
Looking forward to attachments on the Android app and have upgraded to Gold in anticipation. T
hanks for a great app on the Web and Android.
Don Goncalves

Posted by Don Goncalves:
Yes, this bug is on Android.

Bump...
Don Goncalves

Yes, this bug is on Android.
Don Goncalves

When I'm editing a subtask in the Mobile app, the subtask does not accept the edit. Instead a separate new parent level task is created by the Mobile app. Edits include unstarring or changing date or or changing priority or editing text. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Don Goncalves

Posted Jan 01, 2015 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 1
Posted by Jake:
#1 is on our todo list
1. The ability to see subtasks of a task on demand. In the Android app, it appears that you can either always display subtasks or never display subtasks, and you can't get between these two states unless you change your settings. I have some tasks with subtasks that I open regularly or periodically, and others that I want to see only rarely. So, I'd prefer a display option that hides the subtasks but provides a way for me to show them on demand (as I did in iOS).

My 2 cents: I'd love to see this -- Android app show/hide subtasks 'on the fly' -- implemented as well.

Thank you!

This message was edited Jan 01, 2015.
Don Goncalves

Posted by gbeckerman:
Please make this one of your Top Priorities.

This change makes the app almost unusable. I rank each task by priority within each folder. The old ability to select a default view was perfect.

Have tried other todo lists and this is by far the best-until now. Now all my Top Priorities across about 20 folders show up at the top which makes the Hotlist Default meaningless.

Thanks for watching the posts.

Agreed. Need to restore this function for those of us who manage by folders. Thanks!
Don Goncalves

Hi. The website is fine for me in terms of Eastern Daylight time. I receive the email reminder on time. However, the same event that I created on the website shows up an hour late in the Toodledo app on my Droid Maxx (android 4.4). In addition, any news events that I create with alarms on my Droid Maxx show up an hour late on the website.

This message was edited Mar 27, 2014.