ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jwoods"
jwoods

Score: 0
  • jwoods
  • Posted: Aug 01, 2018
  • Score: 0
1. Why are you using Toodledo instead of other products?
a. I have used several solutions over time but none of them have been able to carry out my complete mission, Toodledo is the closest I have come to success. Having the ability to integrate with Outlook, while having access from anywhere on my mobile platforms to everything that I need to do and having the ability to manage both my personal and professional life in one place and ONLY synchronize the professional with my work email is massive for me.
2. What benefits have you found with Toodledo and how has it impacted your productivity?
a. I do not lose things that I need to do. Essentially, it implements GTD for me and gets the lists out of my head and into a trusted system. My productivity has greatly increased because I no longer lose tasks to the hidden empty spaces between the synapses in my brain.
3. What are your favorite features?
a. Hotlist, hands down. An automatically curated todo list of my top priorities. I use it daily and constantly
4. What's your typical Toodledo use case?
a. Generally, it is task tracking with a large3r portion of the tasks being email-related follow-ups. I create tasks in Outlook automatically as I write emails using ClearCase and synchronize those up to Toodledo using gsyncit.

5. Your first name
a. John
6. What industry (and company, if possible) you work for
a. Retail Pharmacy Software Development
7. Your job title
a. Vice President, Information Security
8. How long you've been a user
a. Ten years