ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Wayne T."
Wayne T.

Posted Oct 22, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Score: 0
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Oct 22, 2019
  • Score: 0
I don't understand why Anant is looking for "new" customers to buy a lifetime subscription instead of going to the already loyal user base and offing us a better price to stay with the product.
Wayne T.

Posted Apr 04, 2019 in: Cannot use the letter "L" anymore
Score: 1
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Apr 04, 2019
  • Score: 1
I am having the same issue. It is related to having the keyboard shortcuts turned on for multi-select. If you turn keyboard shortcuts off you can type the letter L again. I hope the developers get this figured out soon - Toodledo has had way too many bugs recently, it feels like we are now all alpha testers just so they can post on the blog that a new feature has been "rolled out"
Wayne T.

Posted Apr 03, 2019 in: Active tasks not showing in search
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2019
Try going to the side menu and click on "Open All Dividers". There is a bug causing Dividers to completely disappear when they are closed.

Here is a screen recording of the bug:
http://recordit.co/x9sQE4WzDG
Wayne T.

Posted Jan 08, 2018 in: Special Search
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2018
Create a search that is looking for tasks due before "tomorrow" (Instead of putting a date in the search field, type the word "tomorrow" without quotation marks and hit enter.)
This will include anything that is due today or overdue.
Then set the first sort to context, this will then group them by context.

This message was edited Jan 08, 2018.
Wayne T.

Posted Nov 29, 2017 in: Grouping counts in the new task view
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2017
Good to know, I hadn't noticed.
FYI I think the left side is more useful.
Sometimes on smaller screens having it on the right means I will have to scroll sideways to see that.
Wayne T.

Posted Nov 29, 2017 in: Grouping counts in the new task view
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2017
One of the features I liked in the old task view was the ability to see how many tasks were in each group.
For example if the first sort/group was Priority then in the task section I could see an automatic count of how many tasks were Top, High, etc.
Can this be implemented into the new task view?
Wayne T.

Posted Jun 20, 2017 in: Using ToodleDo with Slack
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Jun 20, 2017
I am using a free zapier account for that purpose.
The trigger is a new starred message in slack.
The action is to send an outbound email to my toodledo account.
Wayne T.

Posted Sep 20, 2016 in: Linking tasks
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2016
+1 for this. Currently we cannot share subtasks to another user without sharing the parent task too. Hopefully this would allow for attached tasks to be shared independently. I currently have no use for attachments, but would be willing to upgrade for this functionality.

This message was edited Sep 20, 2016.
Wayne T.

Posted Jan 08, 2016 in: Two suggested features
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2016
Two suggested feature requests:

1. In the new task defaults have the ability to set it as "Yesterday". This was discussed previously and endorsed by Michael Linenberger for his Master Your Workday Now system that he promotes Toodledo as the best web software to use: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/18182/0/start-dates.html

2. A way to record in Toodledo the email addresses I use and have the new task defaults customized according to the from address being used to email into Toodledo. This would allow my work tasks coming from my work email address to have different new task defaults than my personal tasks coming from my personal email address, etc.
Wayne T.

Posted Oct 07, 2015 in: Breadcrumb Bar Update (part 3)
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Oct 07, 2015
The sort options are a little confusing. The type of sort selected is highlighted in blue for the current selection, but the normal/reverse option is highlighted in black for the current selection.
Wayne T.

• Wayne T.
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2015
I cleared the cache and cookies in my browser, it is working correctly now. Problem might have been from being logged in when the switch took place.
Wayne T.

• Wayne T.
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2015
When I click on tasks, the layout is wrong. The list of views is at the top center of the screen and the tasks are below that. Using Firefox

This message was edited Jul 07, 2015.
Wayne T.

Posted Jun 13, 2015 in: Seeking advice for using contexts
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2015
I've started using tags for where I want to see something. Tasks can have more than one tag so something can be tagged with Phone, Work, Home, and Errands and show up on all of those lists. I am using Toodledo's "context" field for levels of urgency ala Michael Linenberger: Urgent (must be done today), This Week, Projects, Someday/Review.
Wayne T.

• Wayne T.
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2015
If you are using Toodledo online (vs a mobile app) each view (Main, Folders, Search, etc.) saves the filter settings. When you are on the Search view you can show future tasks and it will remember the setting, so when you visit the other views future tasks can still be hidden.

Michael Linenberger's methodology is also why I (currently) use Toodledo. Michael has a very large following. I hope Jake will continue to add more functionality to the Tasks to better support this methodology.
Wayne T.

• Wayne T.
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2015
I've tried modifying the script to look for a label rather than the star, but haven't been able to figure it out.
Since labels are added to the entire thread rather than a single message, is it even possible?
Wayne T.

• Wayne T.
  • Posted: Feb 18, 2015
Part of the problem might be if you copied and pasted it into google scripts editor. Don't include the html tags <code> or </code>.

The script should start with: function createTaskFromStarred() {
Wayne T.

Posted Jan 29, 2015 in: iOS 8 GMT Bug affecting calendars
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Jan 29, 2015
Another user asked a question about time zones not showing up correctily in iOS:

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/20092/0/google-calendar-timezone-issue.html

There is a known bug in iOS 8.x.x that any events created on the apple device that are being synced to Google or an Exchange calendar are being converted to GMT time zone and are displaying incorrectly after sync.

This is not a bug with Toodledo but a bug with Apple.

Toodledo needs to be aware of what is happening as it may affect Toodledo users.

There is a long thread on the apple support forum documenting people's experience with this bug:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6548616?tstart=0
Wayne T.

• Wayne T.
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2014
You didn't specify which app platform you are using.
For iOS go to the setting screen, In the "General" section select "Start Page" and change it to "Task Folders".

This message was edited Dec 18, 2014.
Wayne T.

Posted Dec 08, 2014 in: Not understanding how start dates work?
  • Wayne T.
  • Posted: Dec 08, 2014
Hi cbernard,

The button "show future tasks" is not referring to showing the tasks in the future, but do you want them to show right now. I have future dates on my tasks too to hide them until their start date. You need to have the "show future tasks" check box NOT checked to hide them.
Wayne T.

• Wayne T.
  • Posted: Jun 20, 2014
This is what I use tags for. It makes it easy to pull up an agenda list depending who I am talking to. Tasks can have more than one tag too.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next