ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by cwdouglas"
cwdouglas

Score: 1
I have had an idea for a while that it would be nice to have saved filter options that the user can define and name and thus apply quickly from the menu when I am in all tasks (or really anywhere). This would allow the user to rapidly switch between filters depending on where and what I am focusing on. Certainly the folders and contexts quick sorts are helpful and I use them a ton, but they are only general filters that don't create the true list I want from my tasks.

I also concur with more communications.
cwdouglas

Posted Jul 13, 2017 in: Pull down menu spacing
Score: 0
I will start a ticket
cwdouglas

Posted Jul 13, 2017 in: Pull down menu spacing
Sure, but I can't seem to drop an image into the forum
cwdouglas

Posted Jul 11, 2017 in: Pull down menu spacing
Was there just a change that would affect the spacing of items on a pull down menu? They used to be single spaced which was great now it is double spaced and a pain!
cwdouglas

Posted Oct 31, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 1
Ditto to all of the thank you's for moving it back. Somehow the universe seems to be back in order!!
"n" is nice, but too many programs to memorize all of the short cuts for everyone...
cwdouglas

Posted Oct 26, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 6
Very frustrating location for add task, two functions I do throughout the day...complete tasks and add tasks...why would you ever move the two so far away from each other. PLEASE PLEASE MOVE IT BACK!! I can work with all the other changes, but this is ridiculous.