ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by MICHAEL_MORROW"
MICHAEL_MORROW

Score: 0
I can't imagine a day without Toodledo. I love the flexibility it offers me- I can use it a simple place to jot reminders or as a project manager for my most complex projects. The ability to easily filter by context enables me to easily compartmentalize my tasks and focus on what has to be done at any given time and place (Ex. I walk into the hardware store and pull up Hardware.) I also have a lot of fun with the statistics page to evaluate if I am using my time wisely, how I am doing at clearing old tasks, what do I need to streamline or delegate, etc. I've never seen a similar feature on other platforms.

In addition to the task manager I love the ability to keep notes, lists, outlines and habits all in one place. I am an app junkie and have tried virtually all the similar products but for as long as I can remember I keep coming back to this one as it is the one that makes me most productive.

Name: Mike
Industry: chemical
Title: Independent Director
User: At least 7 years?
MICHAEL_MORROW

Posted Jan 14, 2011 in: Changing due dates for multiple items
Score: 0
Not that I don't get all my tasks done on time everyday but on those instances where I want to change the due date from today to tomorrow for multiple items is there anyway to do it for a number of items at the same time (vs having to go in and change each one? Thanks.