ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kattsenbren"
kattsenbren

Posted Feb 06, 2012 in: Disable Tsheets widget
Score: 0
I've searched the forums but haven't seen an answer to this question: how do I disable a widget, specifically Tsheets? I really don't need it anymore, but after having searched through their website and Toodledoo, can't find how to disable it. Anyone have a successful method for de-widgetizing my Toodledoo?
kattsenbren

Posted Mar 07, 2011 in: Toodledo Hanging
Score: 0
I'm having an issue with Toodledo hanging up and not adding tasks. When I try to enter single or multiple tasks, the entire list goes blank. Sometimes it's hanging and it will come back, sometimes I have to quit the browser. Either way, I lose all the tasks I just entered, which is frustrating.

This has happened now on three computers and three browsers: IE, Firefox and Safari. I have less than 150 tasks, and couldn't find a recent answer to this issue in the forum. Is there some way to fix it? I'm about to upgrade to Pro but don't want to commit to that unless I know I can capture my tasks consistently.

Update: I'm also getting a lot of "There was an error. Task not added" error messages.

Thanks!

This message was edited Mar 07, 2011.