ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by chris"
chris

Posted Jun 11, 2010 in: How can I do scheduled backups?
Score: 1
  • chris
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2010
  • Score: 1
No need for backups to be sent.
All I need is a url I can hit with basic auth rather than cookie auth to make it easier.
In the meantime, I'll likely knock something up in python using mechanize...

cheers,

Chris
chris

Posted Jun 09, 2010 in: How can I do scheduled backups?
Score: 0
  • chris
  • Posted: Jun 09, 2010
  • Score: 0
Hi there,

I'm a bit on the paranoid side, well, when my todo list and notes are concerned at least...

I hope toodledo.com never goes away or suffers server trouble, but if it did, I'd like to know that I have backups.

I saw the csv export for notes and todos as a great way to solve this problem, but it looks like everything is cookie-based auth, so I can't just whack the right url once a week or so with wget :-(

So, how is it recommended to automate a csv export of my notes and todos once a week-ish?

cheers,

Chris
chris

Posted Jun 04, 2010 in: Syncing with Apple iCal
  • chris
  • Posted: Jun 04, 2010
In [#VIV-573277], Appigo have acknowledged that this is a bug with European timezones, including the UK, but no estimate for a fix given :-(

It's a shame there's not a better way...

This message was edited Jun 04, 2010.
chris

Score: -1
  • chris
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2010
  • Score: -1
For me, it doesn't matter where the events are created, they always show up a day behind in iCal.

I put all my info in this thread:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/6213/0/syncing-with-apple-ical.html
chris

Posted Jun 01, 2010 in: Syncing with Apple iCal
  • chris
  • Posted: Jun 01, 2010
Hi All,

I'd really like to sync iCal's ToDo list with my Toodledo To-Do list.

Attempt 1 - Toodledo's iCal link

I've tried the stuff recommended here:

http://www.toodledo.com/connect_ical.php

...but that merely makes my ToDo's visible in iCal. I want to be able to edit offline and sync up.

Attempt 2 - Appigo Sync

I've also tried Appigo's Sync:

http://www.appigo.com/appigo-sync
(the beta with the orange button labelled "Sync iCal with ToDo and Toodledo)

...but this has an annoying bug whereby my tasks show up as the day before on iCal. They show up with the correct date on toodledo.com and on Appigo ToDo on my iPhone (which is synced to toodledo.com).

The worst bit of this is that I'll get all my tasks on the right days in iCal, and then sync, and watch them all move onto the day before :-(

And yes, I've set my datetime correctly on all devices and this website.

Attempt 3 - ???

So, I'm at a loss. Does anyone know how to get a proper sync from toodledo.com, fix the bug in appigo sync or something else I haven't thought of?

cheers,

Chris
chris

• chris
  • Posted: May 30, 2010
I'm having the same problem, but I'm not sure of its source so I've been reluctant to report.

I use Appigo's ToDo on my iPhone, and Appigo Sync with the ToodleDo plugin on my MacBook Pro.

I see tasks occasionally changing their due dates without me doing anything. The timezone, date and time are all set correctly on all devices and on this website.

How can I begin to debug this?