ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bethannon"
bethannon

Score: 0
Ahhh... This may be that I recently switched to 1Password, and the "signout for inactivity" must apply not only to the browser extension, but to the signed in apps in browsers too. I hadn't expected that, but I think that's what is going on.
bethannon

I've been a Toodledo user a long time. Typically, I have a browser window open all the time with Toodledo. I've never had this issue before, but in the last few week or two, now I seem to get regularly logged out with inactivity.

I've looked all around for some setting for this, but I'm not finding anything. Any suggestions about how I can lengthen this time before I get logged out?
bethannon

Posted Feb 20, 2012 in: Set default date on email-to-task
At first, I thought my emailed tasks weren't going through, but then I found them in undated tasks. I had just assumed that they would follow my default of setting new taks due today.

Is there a way to set the default due date for emailed tasks? Or a default folder?
bethannon

This sounds like another Forum post: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/8211/-42045/keeps-asking-for-password-in-firefox.html

I'm having the same problem. The Firefox addin worked fine for quite some time, and sometime in the last few weeks, began to ask for my password several times a day.
bethannon

Posted Dec 08, 2010 in: Keeps asking for password in Firefox
It's happening for me too. When using the Firefox Addon-- even when I'm logged onto the regular website in another tab.