ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mike.fisher"
mike.fisher

Posted May 09, 2012 in: Custom Booklet
Score: 0
Is there a way to change the booklets so that context is the main sort and stays that way? I can go in and change what's on each page, but the next time I go in the middle three pages are back to entire list. I want to set it up so that page 2 is a context, page 3 is a different context, etc. But I want to keep that arrangement for the next time I create a booklet. Any ideas? Does this make sense?
mike.fisher

Posted Jun 05, 2011 in: Viewing Tasks on my 'Droid
If we could just get the undated to sort to the back instead of the front, it would be fine.
mike.fisher

Posted Jun 05, 2011 in: Sorting tasks
On my 'Droid, the undated tasks appear first. Is there a way to make them go to the bottom of the list, rather than the top?
mike.fisher

Posted Jun 05, 2011 in: Viewing Tasks on my 'Droid
Does anyone know how I can get my Toodle Droid app to display my tasks in Date order by priority? If I sort by due date, the undated tasks come up first. That doesn't help. If I sort by priority, it ignores due dates and mixes them all together. That doesn't help either. If I do Hot List, it sorts by, well, I am not really sure. The dates and priorities are mixed together. And sorting by Alpha clearly is not helpful. Any ideas?