ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mark"
mark

Posted Sep 11, 2018 in: Android app out of sync with website
Score: 0
  • mark
  • Posted: Sep 11, 2018
  • Score: 0
Hi, I posted the original question and wanted to report that I'm still unfortunately seeing issues with sync on Android.

When I add or edit a task in the Android app, the change does not display in the desktop browser version, even after several hours.

If I swipe down in the Android app, the website does refresh, but that's a frustrating requirement for every time I make a change.

I can create a support ticket if that would help but I'm wondering if this is expected behavior?

I'm still a ToodleDo fan. Thanks for a solid product.

Mark
mark

Posted Mar 23, 2018 in: Android app out of sync with website
Score: 3
  • mark
  • Posted: Mar 23, 2018
  • Score: 3
Hi, I have the ToodleDo Android app on a Google Pixel 2. My tasks are frequently out of date with the website, which is quite frustrating.

How can I set the app and website to sync after any task is added or edited?

Thanks!
mark

Score: 1
  • mark
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2017
  • Score: 1
Hi, I'm using an IFTTT applet that creates new ToodleDo tasks when I create a Google Calendar event:

https://ifttt.com/applets/64315816d-add-all-new-calendar-events-to-your-to-do-list/edit

However, this does not set the Due Date of the ToodleDo task so the task is buried among the No Due Date tasks. This is pretty annoying. Others have commented on this:

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/22629/0/ifttt-how-to-create-a-task-with-a-due-date.html

Desired feature: when I create a Google Calendar event, create a ToodleDo task with the Due Date set to the event's day.

Can this be implemented?

Thanks!

This message was edited Nov 01, 2017.
mark

Score: 0
  • mark
  • Posted: Sep 26, 2010
  • Score: 0
Hi, is there any way to set a new task's priority and due date with the keyboard?

This seems like an important feature to make creating new tasks easy. If there is no way to do this with Toodledo, does anyone have suggestions for how to do it in Chrome?

Thanks!

Mark