ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by cantorbuckner"
cantorbuckner

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 2
Just want to say thank you for the good work your team is doing. I like the changes and just renewed my Gold subscription.
cantorbuckner

Posted Jan 26, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 1
Hi Bridget,

I have a Gold Subscription and have been using Toodledo for several years. The one thing I would like to see in Toodledo is a better way to organize Projects which now are kept track of in the folder section. If you look at some of the other GTD friendly apps out there (Doit.IM and Nozbe for instance) they have projects in a navigation section on the left side of the screen and make it very easy to load a project, view its tasks and add tasks to it. one can also take a task and convert it into a project, quickly add tasks and it makes doing a weekly review so much easier. Using the folders in Toodledo for project names is burdensome and not user friendly. I love many things about Toodledo, especially how reliable and fast it is on all formats. I use it in a web browser on a desktop computer and on iPad and iPhone. I trust Toodledo to keep everything in sync and I have never been disappointed in that. Its one of the main things that keeps me as a customer. Reliable sync is the most important thing of all. NEVER let that functionality slip. I also love the Notes section and the new sections you have added such as Outlines and Habits. BUT, if there is one thing that frustrates me its the lack of easy Project list management. Its a real must for GTDers. Also for GTD - One other thing that is nice about some other list managers is an Inbox to quickly add things to that one can go back to later for processing. Thanks for being so open to suggestions from users.

Scott
cantorbuckner

Posted Feb 18, 2013 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 0
Kudos for all the good work you have done. You have really produced and continue to support a very fine product for the price. When I'm on my desktop at work I just stay signed in to manage my tasks but can also seamlessly access everything from my iphone and ipad. It syncs beautifully without the slightest issue. What more can I ask for? Keep up the great work! I have kept the new design on my OS mobile devices and not downgraded because It suits me fine. I look forward to seeing and using the new apps when they arrive. Your products really help me stay on top of everything. I'm pleased to be a Pro user and support your work. It's a very small price to pay, especially when you compare it to the prices some other folks are charging for similar functionality.