Search results for "Posted by keithvg"
keithvg

Posted Jul 31, 2010 in: Done! WebOS Client for Toodledo
Score: 0
  • keithvg
  • Posted: Jul 31, 2010
  • Score: 0
Feature request:
- Make the Notes entry for a folder a displayable Field associated with the Folder in the todo list, a notes icon

this way when I'm looking at my todo list by Folders (or Folders list) there could be an icon displayed for those folders that have notes. Now they would be linked and VERY easy to go back and forth between reference material for that folder and the todo list associated with that folder.

I am in sales and use folders as my accounts list, upwards of 100 list of accounts/folders, so obviously have a great deal of reference material associated with each account:
- scope, dates, customer POCs, co POCs, TCL, priority, strategy, etc.

this would alleviate need for separate Notes program entirely! I'd pay more for Toodledo and Done! subscriptions to have this feature available in both also!

thanx
Keith Goodson
San Diego
keithvg

Score: 0
  • keithvg
  • Posted: Jul 31, 2010
  • Score: 0
Feature request:
- Make the Notes entry for a folder a displayable Field associated with the Folder in the todo list, a notes icon

this way when I'm looking at my todo list by Folders (or Folders list) there could be an icon displayed for those folders that have notes. Now they would be linked and VERY easy to go back and forth between reference material for that folder and the todo list associated with that folder.

I am in sales and use folders as my accounts list, upwards of 100 list of accounts/folders, so obviously have a great deal of reference material associated with each account:
- scope, dates, customer POCs, co POCs, TCL, priority, strategy, etc.

this would alleviate need for separate Notes program entirely! I'd pay more for Toodledo and Done! subscriptions to have this feature available in both also!

thanx
Keith Goodson
San Diego