Search results for "Posted by hugocbp"
hugocbp

Score: 0
  • hugocbp
  • Posted: Jun 27, 2010
  • Score: 0
Posted by Boxin:
Posted by hugocbp:

- Can't you create a "done" button for saving new tasks? I think its kind of a tiring to click Menu, then Complete to save everey task. I mean, I use it to create a LOT of tasks. Every click the UI saves me from tapping makes a big difference in the end of the day.

I think it's auto-saved, just click "return" to save the task.

I saw that after a couple of minutes. I was in the Windows Mobile mode for the first minutes with Android and Got to Do...
hugocbp

Score: 0
  • hugocbp
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2010
  • Score: 0
Well, i just started testing and I'm loving the app.

Some small suggestions, thought:

- Display tasks titles in 2 or more lines: This may sound stupid, but I have a lot of tasks with lenghty titles, and sometimes the displayed part is the same for 2 or 3 and I have to manually open then to see the full text. It would be nice to at least allow this as an option.

- The widget should be bigger, or at least have an option to occupy the full space of one screen.

- The time setting should be those scrollable ones, best with the "ten minutes" and "one minutes" being separeted controls. This saves a LOT of time for those of us that heavily create tasks in Android.

- Can't you create a "done" button for saving new tasks? I think its kind of a tiring to click Menu, then Complete to save everey task. I mean, I use it to create a LOT of tasks. Every click the UI saves me from tapping makes a big difference in the end of the day.

Sorry for my English, I'm brazilian.