ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by maury.shapiro"
maury.shapiro

Score: 0
Went into the top right drop down, then "show", and then checked all boxes (Negative Priority Tasks, Future Tasks, and Deferred Tasks) under "Show/Hide" and now the task comes up in a search.

Thanks for the help. Not sure what I did that is different than I've ever done, but glad the task is findable!
maury.shapiro

Yesterday, I added tasks while I was in a meeting through my android phone as I have done many times. Later in the meeting, I searched for the task added minutes before using a keyword in title. When the message came up, "You've done everything in this tab!", I thought I did something wrong and added a new task (virtually the same name). When the same thing happened, I added a task, "Test" and then searched for it with the same results.

Although I thought that these tasks were not being added at all, they all appeared today when I logged onto the website itself. And yet, I'm getting the same result when I search for these particular tasks on my android phone.

Any thoughts?
maury.shapiro

Posted Sep 16, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Phase 1
I have Windows 8. Could not get to the top right corner in order to log in. Only after hitting "forums" at the bottom of the page was I able to see this conversation and when I wanted to participate, that's when I got the chance to log in.

Help!
maury.shapiro

Posted Jul 02, 2010 in: My Got To Do GTD Set-up
Oganizergrrl references,

"1. The ability to import my Tasks directly from Palm Desktop to Toodledo then to Got To Do."

I have followed the instructions but it seems that many people have had the same problem I've had because Palm makes you export into a "TDA" file which Toodledo can't read. So how did she do it?!?!

Thanks,
Maury
maury.shapiro

Posted Jul 01, 2010 in: My Got To Do GTD Set-up
I've had a Palm for years starting with Palm V. I have pages of tasks. I cannot find a way to get them into Toodledo. How did you do it?