ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by sherryterry1"
sherryterry1

Score: 0
Thank you!
sherryterry1

I would like to pre-assign the length of time it takes to complete a task. For example, if cleaning the bathroom takes 15 minutes, organizing files takes 30 minutes, etc and I have a block of free time...I could then quickly look at my to-do list, find a task and do it. Not sure this makes sense. I'm trying to wrangle my unused free time & put it to use!
sherryterry1

Posted Jul 12, 2012 in: copy subtasks
Thank you!! Great tip!!
sherryterry1

Posted Jul 12, 2012 in: copy subtasks
Is there anyway to "copy" subtasks from one main to-do to another? For Example: Employee Evaluations

John Smith
write eval
schedule appt
type eval
eval
follow up

Mary Jones
write eval
schedule appt
type eval
eval
follow up

Some tasks have the same steps or subtasks....wondering if there is a quick way to copy/paste...

This message was edited Jul 12, 2012.
sherryterry1

Posted Dec 03, 2011 in: Need some insights/Juggling!!!
Score: -1
I'm also open to any time management tips you may have...
sherryterry1

Posted Dec 03, 2011 in: Need some insights/Juggling!!!
Score: -1
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, considered tips/tricks.

I'm an RN (working 1/2 time), wife & in January, will add full time student. I have been using TD in very elementary ways, for domestic responsibilities, big projects (son's wedding) and some goal oriented type concerns.

I'm looking for some suggestions on using TD to manage my life. My calendar is Google & my school assignments will import via a url/ics format to Google Calendar. I use a TD app on my phone.

I'm looking for a "one stop" tool where my school agenda, work & home can be collected.

I need the following:
Repeatable goals (like exercise, meditation)
Home Responsibilities (would like list format which could populate on any given day, not repeatable)
School Assignments/Agenda by import.

Is this possible. I'm sorry if I'm asking simple questions, but I'm going to be juggling a lot in the coming 18 months & I need something to keep me sane!!
sherryterry1

Posted Dec 03, 2011 in: After reading "The Checklist Manifesto"
Score: 2
As an RN in Surgical Services, I can attest to the "Checklist" method. I have not read the book but can well imagine the "nurse observations!" I do have to say, I have learned a lot about time mgmt (not enough!) from working in medicine. I, too, have a "routine" or checklist (in my mind) for every patient I care for. I do it religiously, regardless of their level of illness or sugery. Another thing which is ALWAYS done to avoid errors is a "Time Out." Everything in the OR is stopped (which in an OR can be cRaZY with so many people). It requires complete silence, we ID the patient, the surgeon, the surgery, the allergies & the antibiotics given. We absolutely cannot start surgery without doing it; it is actually the OR RN's job to conduct the time out & is grounds for dismissal if you fail to do it! Repetition is a great tool & the great surgeons rarely deviate from their routine. Just thought I'd add a little up close & personal....
sherryterry1

Posted Nov 17, 2011 in: Email
@Toodledo...better go to YOUTUBE..there are a bunch of them..
sherryterry1

Posted Nov 17, 2011 in: Unfinished Repeat Items/Tracking
TY for your replies. Just a ? on the editing of the date...do you mean if I miss the repeatable "exercise today" on Tuesday, that I would go in & change the date to Wednesday? Wouldn't this skew my stats?
sherryterry1

Posted Nov 16, 2011 in: Unfinished Repeat Items/Tracking
I have read the forums which this topic was addressed but did not see a resolution. If I have a repeating item i.e. exercise every day, but fail to do it, it appears to me that the only way I can get it to roll to the following date is to "complete" the failed task. Also, I would like to "track" those days I did not actually complete the item. I feel like I'm caught, if I check that it's done, I'm lying (my own issue!) & it would also skew my stats.

Thanx is advance!
sherryterry1

Posted Dec 18, 2010 in: Done! WebOS Client for Toodledo
Been using Done! for quite some time, lovin' it. Have even paid the bucks for an upgraded membership......
sherryterry1

Posted Dec 07, 2010 in: Printing "selected" lists/folders
Is there a way to print a single folder or list. As with most of us, I have both long term & short term goals, tasks, etc. I would like to print my "honey do" list or "errand" list..... Is this possible. (And for you guys....sorry, he getting a list whether it gets printed or not!!) ;)
sherryterry1

Posted Oct 18, 2010 in: Subtasks in Trial Version
Yep!! It's working!! Thanx!
sherryterry1

Posted Oct 17, 2010 in: Subtasks in Trial Version
I just activating my "one time" trial version & the subtask feature is not working. I have read & re-read the instructions & to no avail. So...is the subtask option not available in the trial version?? That is the main reason I'm "trialing" it!!

Please let me know before my 7 days runs out!
sherryterry1

Posted Sep 23, 2010 in: Igoogle/Password issues
Works like a charm, thank you! :)
sherryterry1

Posted Sep 19, 2010 in: Igoogle/Password issues
Using your site, I have added Todoodledo to my Igoogle start page. However, in recent weeks, my password is not "retained" (or saved). Each time I refresh the page or navigate back to igoogle, I have to enter my password again. Have deleted & re-added the TD gadget, no resolution.
Please advise.
sherryterry1

Posted Jul 02, 2010 in: Done! WebOS Client for Toodledo
Thank you so much!! Have downloaded it & am using it regularly!!