ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
JP

Posted Dec 11, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 3
  • JP
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2012
  • Score: 3
Sounds like I'm the odd man out, but so far I like the new interface.

But no matter what happens in the revised new version, I'm sure it will be good.
JP

Score: 0
  • JP
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2010
  • Score: 0
I have never downloaded a booklet, but I find PDFs problematic in browsers more often than not.

Have you tried left click and save as, instead of opening directly?
JP

Posted Jul 30, 2010 in: Testing possible ugrade..
  • JP
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2010
Create a task and then click on the little grey icon on the left that looks like a lego block. You should see a create subtask option.
JP

• JP
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2010
Pocket Informant Subtasks not syncing with TD, anyone else?

If I create tasks with subtasks in Toodledo Pro they sync to Pocket Informant flattened, no hierarchy and the subtasks have no relationship to the parent task. They remain as parent/child in Toodledo though.

I can manually change the parent/child relationship in PI, but I shouldn't have to.

If I create a parent task with subtasks in PI, it uploads/syncs with Toododledo and the tasks display fine.

So it would appear to be a one way problem.

I uninstalled PI and reinstalled it and it is set in Toodledo mode.

I also tried it withing a folder, just to see if that might work, but no luck.

I asked this in the PI forums and from PI support. Tech support said a new release might fix it. But it seems to be working for other currently, so a new version seems to be an unlikely fix.

I just thought I would check here and see if anyone else has encountered this problem and/or found the cause. I keep thinking it is some sort of settings conflict, but I have no idea.

I would appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Thanks in advance.
JP

• JP
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2010
Task: Email

But you can file it however you like......lol