ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by michaelbrown"
michaelbrown

Posted Apr 27, 2013 in: Missing (carriage) return key?
Score: 0
I had the same problem initially. Only applies to new release of iOS version. Caused by confusing labeling in the new iOS format: When you start a NEW note or go to a note that has only one line of text, the "body" field below the title only shows "tap to add note". Making it easy to assume that means "Tap to add NEW note or to finish editing this note" which you aren't wanting to do. If you tap there , you will now be editing the body of your note, and the return key will be available. If there is already text in the body, then it will be obvious.
Ahh, adjusting to new versions...
michaelbrown

Posted Apr 27, 2013 in: Text search in NOTES Please!
Score: 0
I love Toodledo and have been a PRO subscriber for years. I use it primarily for its "NOTES" section. In the iOS version, if you use Quicksearch in Notes, it checks the body as well as the title. I got quite a scare recently on the web version when I thought I had lost several notes that I KNOW I had just found on my iPad. That's when I learned that the desktop/web version searches differently. I have not found a workaround for this as there is in the TASKS section. PLEASE add the full text search capability for NOTES in the web version.

Thank You for a great product.

Mr. Bear