ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Robert_Work"
Robert_Work

Posted Aug 22, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
Posted by Scott Florack:
https://stacksocial.com/sales/toodledo-plus-lifetime-subscription

You receive a code and redeem it in Toodledo. Subscription needs to be manually renewed by CS every 5 years.

Is that real!

I think time to head for the exit, that can't be sustainable beyond grabbing some quick $'s....... .before the end.....!!!
Robert_Work

Posted Apr 18, 2019 in: Toodledo Feature Requests Update
Posted by M:
I visit the Feature Requests page, after a long absence from my Toodledo account, and try to log in to comment on a feature -- and cannot. The page says "Redirecting to Toodledo Roadmap" when I click the sign in button, but it never signs me in (I'm already logged into TD) and it gives me no place where I can enter my sign in info.

I need to ask for an anticipated delivery date on a new IOS app, before I close my TD account and switch to TickTick.

I see this as well.... I would like to comment but cannot.
Robert_Work

Posted Apr 17, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Agree. Finding and configuring a new system takes a lot of time. Worth it to me to pay +$30 for a year. Toodledo is perfect for my MYN based workflow.

Posted by jaysa_k:
I'm a somewhat new user of Toodledo and I can say, that Toodledo is the ONLY app that can do what I need. I'm so happy with Toodledo compared with all the many many other apps I've tried, I almost want to pay more for Toodledo. It makes me sad to see all these longtime users on here who are so disappointed with the price increases. Is it possible you had just become so used to such a low cost that you can't appreciate what you have. Think about the relatively small price (yes the increase may have bee 300% or something, but the over dollars are still relatively small) vs the amount of time and effort it will take to find a new app that does what you want and then get it setup the way you want and get all your data into the new app. Definitely seems like a waste of time and effort to me, when you already have the most comprehensive app that does more than any other app out there.

Here are some of the things that Toodledo can do that other apps don't and that are critical for me:
Sort by so many fields (such as sort by 'date added' - no other app that I found does that)
Categorize in multiple ways (many many layers of categorization and organization: context, folder, tag, priority, goal, etc)
Many features all in one place (Tasks, Lists, Outlines, Habits, Notes)
Interface is extremely easy to learn/use and CUSTOMIZE!
A very good search function

I just think it might be a good idea to rethink your disatisfaction just because of a relatively small absolute $ increase.
Robert_Work

Posted Mar 03, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 3
Just signed up for another year, going with Plus plan to replace a Gold plan.

It would cost way more than $60 of my time to evaluate and select an alternative. Will only switch out to alternatives if Toodledo runs into functionality and/or reliability issues or goes out of business.

But... would be nice to get a decent iOs app sometime soon!!?

This message was edited Mar 03, 2019.