ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dkeller913"
dkeller913

Score: 1
I have been trying the new layout on both my desktop and mobile devices (android and ios) and find it to be a very usable. It is much superior to the ios app. I would suggest one improvement - Add a refresh button to the interface. If used on a desktop it is easy enough to hit refresh on your browser, however there is no way to refresh the screen on a mobile device. I end up having to go to a different screen then back again to get it to refresh. An icon or button I could touch to get the screen to refresh with any changes would be a much better option.

Thanks
dkeller913

Posted Jul 26, 2016 in: Android App Update v5.9.3
Score: 0
When I archive a folder on the desktop version it is still visible on the android app. Is there a way to make archived folders not show up on the android app? Better yet are there plans to be able to archive a folder from the android app. Ideally I would be able to use toodledo exclusively from my phone but without the ability to archive folders and use saved searches I cant quite get there. I have used toodledo for many years and whatever other apps I try I always come back to toodledo because of the flexibility in how I can configure it to work for me. Thanks for a great product.
dkeller913

Posted Apr 17, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 0
I use folders for projects. When a project is complete I archive the folder. Works great on the website but the android app shows all the archived folders. Is there some way to have the app follow this setting from the website?