Search results for "Posted by daniel.burrell"
daniel.burrell

Posted Dec 11, 2015 in: Backdate creation date
Score: 0
ok thanks for the prompt response
daniel.burrell

Posted Dec 11, 2015 in: Backdate creation date
I have a todo list from ages ago I would like to merge it with toodledo (manual entry), some of these items have been done, others haven't. I would like to be able to backdate the creation date for some of these, is that possible? (Possible at all, even through some api trick)
daniel.burrell

Posted Sep 03, 2013 in: Can't add tasks on two iOS devices
Additionally: when I logged into the toodledo site, I found that most of the things I had added on my iphone were no longer synced with the website. So I hit the force sync (iPhone to site) which made the entries appear on the site and then made all te entries on my iPhone look as if try had been "added today". Thought I'd mention this in case is some weird sync issue. (Add item on phone, sync to site, site doesn't have it, delete from phone or similar).
daniel.burrell

Posted Sep 02, 2013 in: Can't add tasks on two iOS devices
Same issue, if I try to add a new entry either via add task or via the quick add feature on my iPhone 4S iOs 6.1.3 (latest at the time of writing) it just doesn't add it, silently, no error. I recently ran out of space on my iPhone, have freed up 19gb but having restarted the device, that doesn't seem to have solved the problem.

This message was edited Sep 02, 2013.