ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dcook83"
dcook83

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 1
  • dcook83
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
  • Score: 1
Agree 100% on this post. I'm so extremely frustrated now. I've been using toodledo for years and pay for the premium subscription. All of the edits I made manually on my phone after synchronizing yesterday morning are lost.

Posted by tork.beavis:
Exactly as lieberman.john stated, so I won't repeat it.

I use this app 99% on my iPhone. What a shock! Sure, the data's on the server, but I don't carry my desktop with me to meetings, when traveling and at the office. It simply NEED it to work 24x7xForever.

I do not have confidence to sync as you suggested, particularly since there was no notification of an update. Sure, I backup weekly, but that doesn't help with a new version of the iPhone app since it's the server data that's backed up and depends on a 100% functionality of the syncing. I don't need an issue like idbrowns stated.

Anand, you seriously need a solid testing team and a policy that beta tests thoroughly and well in advance of deploying the update with an option to delay the update or to go back to the previous release. I'm going to have to immediately start a search I thought I'd never have to do again. That's why I invested in the Premium version.

I hope you fix this really quickly or I'll be forced to move.
dcook83

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 1
  • dcook83
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
  • Score: 1
Another extremely disappointed user here. I woke up this morning and all my tasks and notes were deleted. I forced synched from the web, but anything that I had added manually to my phone after the last synch was deleted.

I am experiencing all of the issues described above. Please advise whether an older version of the app can be made available while you fix these issues.