ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by JM McCoy"
JM McCoy

Posted Sep 08, 2015 in: Todoist vs Toodledo -- Why I'm back.
Score: 1
  • JM McCoy
  • Posted: Sep 08, 2015
  • Score: 1
I've been using Todoist for over a year, but it's a disaster if you have a couple of weeks where you can't get things done. Then, even when you click "Today", you get an enormous list of tasks from the past as well as the ones that are actually due today. It's confusing and there's no way to filter it.

So I took a look at Toodledo, which I've used in the past but felt had more features than I needed. Now I'm thinking features like the ability to tie tasks to goals and see if I'm spending my time where I should be would be a big help. The Toodledo interface is actually a little sleeker looking than it used to be. While it doesn't have that lovely whitespace Todoist has... the whitespace is part of what makes Todoist overwhelming. What kills me with Todoist is the feeling that there are all these tasks a scroll or six down the page that I'm missing. With Toodledo, quite a few tasks show without me scrolling. And I can filter to hone the list down even more.

Todoist is prettier, and it has apps for every platform, and they work together seamlessly. But those are the only advantages I'm seeing, and they're not worth it. An upgraded membership costs the same with both, and you get a lot more features with Toodledo.