Search results for "Posted by mccookmail"
mccookmail

Posted Jul 07, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 0
Posted by Sam:
Posted by Douglas Osvath:
Congratulations Jake!

Welcome, Sam, Ramon, Anant and team.

From my experience I am always leery when there is a change of ownership in any business.

I am leery when a change of ownership occurs because people do not purchase a business unless they perceive that there will be a return on the initial investment with increased revenues in the future. As a businessman, I have never purchased a business unless these two conditions could realistically be met.

With that being said, I am sure that eventually our subscription prices will increase and be blamed on the need for additional employees, better computer architecture and some enhanced features that will be unimportant to many. Call me selfish and/ or rude, however this has been my experience with online services after they have been sold.

I do want to wish you all the best of luck in making Toodledo "The best damn productivity tool out there," and I will patiently wait to see how this transition goes before researching alternative solutions. I personally already feel that Toodledo is the best productivity tool available at its price point.
Finally, in your own words..." I hope these guys don't screw up a product that I already love."

Kind regards and respect,

Doug

Hey Doug,

I don't blame you for being nervous. We see it in the news all the time. Companies sell and then the new owners screw it up. That said, there are many examples of this done properly. Companies buy new products and push them forward and the community loves it. We're going to make Toodle one of those examples.

And we appreciate you giving us the benefit of the doubt before looking for a new product!!

sam