ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Renzo Paoli"
Renzo Paoli

Score: 0
Hi guys

I just noticed Android app crashed down several times and doesn't let me use It. I read this is happening to several other users. My mobile phone is Huawei P Smart 2019.

I just uninstalled and installed again the app as someme users suggested as a fix.

I did and worked. However i lost al my display settings and configuration. I use Toodledo many years ago and need urgently to get back to my last display.

Is there any easy way to get it back?
Very Urgent

Best Regards

Renzo
Renzo Paoli

Posted Sep 26, 2017 in: Set a task to repeat until complete it
Hi guys,

Just let me know, is there a way to set a task to repeat until completed.

For example i need to request a costumer for a due payment, so I write a task "Remind Payment Sunny Days Inc Inv-4342 USD 4,030" and want to set it repeat it automatically every week even if I dont complete the current task and to stop repeating just when i finally complete it.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Renzo
Renzo Paoli

Posted Mar 26, 2015 in: No. of Collaborators - Sharing Tasks
Hi Guys:

I've been using Toodledo individually almost 5 years ago and I think is great. One thing i really love from developer team is that one can see a permanent work on the tool just to make it better. Congratulations.

Now, i need to propose a project management tool to my company team. This should be enough powerfull at a reasonable costs per user, as Toodledo is I guess.

My first concern (I couldn´t find the answer in the FAQ section nor in the Forum) is if there is a limited number of collaborators or limited number of task I can sharre with, or if this depends if its a free or payed suscription.

I would kind appreciate your help.

Regards

Renzo
Renzo Paoli

Posted Jan 06, 2014 in: Black Friday Sale at Toodledo.com
Posted by Jake:
It expired already. Sorry. We'll have another promotion over the holidays.

Hi Jake, did you come up with the new promotion? I am requested to renew my suscription very soon.

Rgds

Renzo
Renzo Paoli

Posted by Jake:
We are actively working on an Android app. Toodledo is very complex and it will take time to replicate everything in native Android. I know that this is overdue, but we are working as hard as we can to make it happen.

Jake, thank you for this Christmas news, this is probably one of the best news in 2013 for Toodledo users. Hope you can finish it as soon as posible. Congratulations.!!

Renzo

This message was edited Jan 06, 2014.
Renzo Paoli

Score: 1
I would you suggest you to try Ultimate To-Do List and Due Today.

So far in extensive research i found both are the best one available for any Toodledo user looking for an Android app.

Regards

Renzo
Renzo Paoli

Dear Taskjot:

One more suggestion for future update:

1. To include an UNDO button in order to prevent data entered accidentally

Regard,

Renzo

Posted by TaskJot:
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll add them to our tracking system.
Renzo Paoli

Hi All:

I am from Perú. I just been trying the Beta app. I was already confused because i could not sync unless i was on a wireless network.

Now, it seems this issue has been completely solved on the released 14-day trial.

For next release, just a couple of suggestions to keep improoving this amazing and unique BB app.

1) Include an option to change font size.
2) Include a shortcut for Next 7-days view

Regards,

Renzo

Posted by TaskJot:
Renzo, please drop us a line using our contact form and we'll get you setup:
http://www.taskjot.com/contact.php
Renzo Paoli

@Taskjot

I am testing the application and main issue i am dealing with is battery drain as many others users noticed. I heard about a Beta version which is on testing or has already been released.

I want to try this beta version before purchasing the paid application. Could send me the link where i can download this 1.1.7 Taskjot beta version?

Regards,

Renzo
Renzo Paoli

Posted Dec 15, 2010 in: Translators Needed
Score: 2
@Toodledo: I can translate to spanish if required. I would be interested if i can receive a free pro subscription fot this. Please let me know about this.
Rgs
Renzo

This message was edited Dec 15, 2010.