ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by traderli"
traderli

Posted Nov 19, 2020 in: My completed tasks don't disappear
Score: 0
  • traderli
  • Posted: Nov 19, 2020
  • Score: 0
Hi, When I check a task as "complete," it remains on the list. This problem started about a month ago. I haven't made any changes to the settings.

How can I resolve this?
traderli

• traderli
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2013
When I am in the "task mode" there is a very large blank white area below the bottom the the list of tasks (below the "total estimated length... and the rightside scrolling) and above the "contact us" etc. I can not get rid of it. The left side with a list of folders extends properly to the bottom.

I only seems to be a problem when I view by "folder".

It takes up a lot of screen area.

I am using Firefox.

Would you be able to give me some guidance on eliminating this?
traderli

• traderli
  • Posted: Aug 30, 2010
Hello,

The "Due Date" column tells me the date that a task was due, regardless whether it is past the date or not. Previously, it read "Overdue" if the task was late.

Also, a couple of the rows read "=tomorrow" instead of "tomorrow".

I use Firefox on an XP operating system PC.
traderli

Posted Aug 22, 2010 in: problem printing booklet
  • traderli
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2010
@Transito,

Thank you. Actually it worked on my laptop (as opposed to on my desk top). Hmm. I will try to check the differences in PDF programs.
traderli

Posted Aug 19, 2010 in: problem printing booklet
  • traderli
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2010
I have all the updated programs and my plugin settings are correct. No problem accessing other online PDF files. My XP is up to date.

Your suggestion that it is a format problem could be the issue.

I hope toodledo can fix it soon. THank you for your time.
traderli

Posted Aug 18, 2010 in: problem printing booklet
  • traderli
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2010
Could you advise which Firefox PDF reader plugin that you currently use?
traderli

Posted Aug 18, 2010 in: problem printing booklet
  • traderli
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2010
When I right click to save, why is the file downloaded as pdfA4.php and not a pdf file?

I changed the plugin to open with acrobat reader. the error message reads that the file is either corrupted or not a supported file. It probably interprets it as a php.

My Safari and Explorer have the same problem but, other PDF web files are no problem...

Thank you...
traderli

Posted Aug 17, 2010 in: problem printing booklet
  • traderli
  • Posted: Aug 17, 2010
Thank you but, I have already tried that. When I right click it, it forces me to save as .php. I opened the php with an editor program and saw references to pdf and fpdf.

But, when I push the download, the browser opens a blank window (no more %PDF message). URL is www.toodledo.com/pdfA4.php
traderli

Posted Aug 17, 2010 in: problem printing booklet
  • traderli
  • Posted: Aug 17, 2010
I tried to download a booklet (PDF format). An error message came up on the screen "'file does not begin with %PDF-'". The URL formed was "www.toodledo.com/pdf.php", Problem occurred with Firefox and Safari. I have adobe reader 9.3.3 installed on an XP machine.

I can read other PDF websites with no problem.

Can someone advise if they any suggested solutions?

Thank you