ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by martinbusse"
martinbusse

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 1
Now sync of tasks here on ios, buggy update.
martinbusse

Posted Feb 22, 2018 in: image attachements iphone app
Score: 0
Just signed in for gold status, but I'm a little disappointed that I cannot attach any photos from my iphone to a task... will that feature come in the future? (I found that it is on the to-do-list since 10 years...)
martinbusse

I'm sorry, but that did not help. If I ad a task für 5th january, I cannot see it in the web app. It's exactly 2 weeks, the "Hide future tasks" filter ist at 6 months (!)
martinbusse

Thanks,

but that does not help - no tasks after 3rd of january (+1 day to yesterday, only the next 2 weeks are visible). Changing the hide time for future taks does'nt help either.
martinbusse

Ok, my tasks are there if i add them, but not visible on the website after 01-02-18 (except some old ones), they are only visible on my ios device...
martinbusse

Hi,

I have some tasks which are repeated and I do not need them during Xmas holiday. But if I put them to a date next year they are lost. By now, I can not add ANY task to a date later than 2nd of january 2018 (neither a new nor a repeated, which should come up than again by automatic repeat).

Please help...

Best regards, Martin
martinbusse

Posted Mar 16, 2015 in: ios6 device
Score: 1
dear friends,

my girlfriend is still using her old iphone 3g with ios6, but wants to get an todo app. I'm a fan of your app and using it for years now as well as the website. If we buy the app, will it work with ios6 (she only needs the todo function, not any outlines, habits or so)

thanx and regards from germany,

martin
martinbusse

Same also on my iOS8 Phone since 3 days. Web interface is working.