ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by hauker"
hauker

Posted Sep 17, 2015 in: Outlook syncing - what are my options?
Score: 2
  • hauker
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2015
  • Score: 2
I love ToodleDo on my mobile device (iPhone) ... and syncing it (tasks & notes) with Outlook (2010) on my desktop (Vista) with the (only & free) app that existed used to be a breeze.

Earlier this year my HDD crashed and I (finally) upgraded to Outlook 2013 on Win 7. I have now come to the point where I want to rebuild all my productivity elements - including ToodleDo sync ... and I come to realize that the old sync tool doesn't exist anymore. :-(

Instead we have poorly documented options on the 3rd party tab. Looking through those option I assume the following might work for what I am trying to do:
- gSyncit
- Ceptara
- Evo

I've tried to install gSyncit and Evo ... Both fail to install (haven't tried Ceptara yet). I'm a little frustrated, as not being able to integrate with Outlook severely undermines my productivity and effectively renders the ToodleDo app almost useless for someone that mainly lives in Outlook otherwise IMHO. Shouldn't this be a core feature ?

Is there anything else - preferably simple & free - that works ...? Thank for any good suggestions.