ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by thiobk02"
thiobk02

Posted Aug 26, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
Score: 0
  • thiobk02
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2019
  • Score: 0
Can someone guide me on how they export to other iOS apps? Really lost faith in Aaron and co. Had high hopes last year but severely deflated now.
thiobk02

Posted Feb 01, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
  • thiobk02
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2019
  • Score: 0
Posted by paco.diez:
Hi all,
I don't know if this is the forum where I can leave my dissapointment with iOS App. I've bought the app (I don't know if today is free but 6 moths ago I have to purchased) and I think there is'nt any other app in Apple App Store worse than this one: appearence and usability. I couldn't believe after installing it. So, how are you asking for 3€/month (suscription) if we have to use this app. Please, publish a decent update for this app and after we can talk about suscriptions. I'm sorry but is not serious to have an app in App Store or Play Store with this poor quality.

I agree that the iOS app totally stinks; probably the worst app in the App Store. I have asked Aaron similarly on more than a few occasions. After being quite forthcoming earlier (around October last year), he has clammed up recently and refuses to respond to my queries. That’s why I am reluctant to cough up any money to subscribe. Seems like they are having more than a few operational issues.