ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by guido57_uk"
guido57_uk

Posted May 08, 2017 in: Several bugs in the "new layout"
Score: 0
Hi Salustri

Any particular Stylish styles which you find work well with Toodledo?

Thanks
guido57_uk

Score: 1
Calendar week on date picker to start on a Monday.

Have set this for the tasks, but the calendar picker still shows week starting on a Sunday. It would be great to get back the option to have the week start on Monday on both the main calendar and the date picker.

This is a standard in large parts of the world (and it is actually an ISO standard, too).

I keep getting confused and making mistakes when the week starts on Sunday.

Otherwise very impressed with the new version.
guido57_uk

Posted Nov 30, 2016 in: Link a folder to a context
Most of my folders belong to a particular context.

Has anyone worked out how to automatically allocate a new task to a context if it is in a particular folder?

Many thanks

Guy
guido57_uk

Posted Jan 13, 2015 in: Hide completed tasks
Many thanks for your help Salgud. You were right. I must have accidentally selected the "Show recently completed tasks" filter on the Show Tab.
guido57_uk

Posted Jan 08, 2015 in: Hide completed tasks
My completed tasks are no longer hidden when I tick them (on website or in Android apps). Have been using Toodledo for years and they always disappeared after a refresh, but not now so my list is clogged up with completed tasks. I cannot find a setting to change. Is this a bug or is it operator error? Help please.
guido57_uk

Just got a new phone and realised Got To Do discontinued, so would definitely support development of Got To Do as I have found it to be an excellent app.
Guy