ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Brigitte Gemme"
Brigitte Gemme

Posted Oct 06, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 1
I have been a user since 2010 and I didn't want to live in fear of seeing my task system evaporate overnight. I decided to go to RememberTheMilk because I was familiar with the platform. I do miss the separate outlines but it's working out OK. I decided to move tasks manually, decluttering old stuff along the way. Not quite done, but should be by November 1st...

Best of luck to everyone! And keep getting stuff done.

This message was edited Oct 06, 2020.
Brigitte Gemme

Posted Sep 15, 2020 in: We’re Back
I'm very sad about this. I've started migrating to RTM after 10+ years on Toodledo. I will miss the separate outlines and habit tracking. But I just can't trust my action system to an unresponsive company.
Brigitte Gemme

Posted Sep 11, 2020 in: Many tasks missing on mobile iOS app
Here is the link to the iOS problem discussion: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/27783/-2/ios-update-june-2020.html#end
Brigitte Gemme

Posted Sep 11, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 0
I am also getting very annoyed with this. The online interface is working fine (THANK GOODNESS!) but I can't see my tasks in the app. The number of tasks posted looks right but when I tap "All Tasks" the app just freezes. Oddly, I can see my notes, outlines, and habits just fine though.

I have been with Toodledo for at least 10 years. This is very disappointing.
Brigitte Gemme

Posted Sep 11, 2020 in: Many tasks missing on mobile iOS app
There was a long discussion of this in the iOS thread (can't find it right now) but basically I think you need to go to the settings and force a sync to bring in tasks from the server to your app. This update has been very annoying.
Brigitte Gemme

Posted Jul 08, 2018 in: Future Plans
I am late to the party, but thanks Jake for creating, developing and supporting this terrific product through the years. I have been a paid user for... I don't know, maybe 10 years? Long enough to have it support me through a PhD, a couple of grown-up jobs, and launching a business. Today, it is the "trusted system" that allows me to manage my professional, business and family activities (I am a mom of 2). THANK YOU for this great tool.

To the new owners: welcome! I (obviously) echo the concerns above, and I will be the first to commit to "Toodledo Classic." I have no time and interest in transferring my system to a different to-do list management tool, and I am totally fine if you put a price tag on that. Peace of mind is priceless.

I look forward to chatting with you!
Brigitte Gemme

Posted Mar 12, 2018 in: From workflow to task list
Great tips guys, thanks! I can't believe I haven't done this in about 10 years of using Toodledo.
Brigitte Gemme

Posted Mar 09, 2018 in: From workflow to task list
Hi everyone,

There are a number of tasks that I need to repeat often for different projects, i.e. for blog posts, so I have created a few workflows for myself under outline. I understand that there still is not a way to turn an outline into tasks.

What do you recommend I do to achieve similar results? (In other words: have a set number of tasks that I can reuse on a regular basis.)

Thanks!