ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by max"
max

Score: 0
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2010
  • Score: 0
Maybe we could move this discussion to the group and link it from here to allow other app users to contribute - hopefully we can work this one out!

Sure! I am already following the group's activity. So I'll answer your questions over there.

By the way, I just moved to the full version of Got To Do yesterday. For 3$, it is really worth it!
max

Score: 0
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2010
  • Score: 0
Andy, your app is wonderful.

I tried many GTD web/app combinations and I have to admit that Toodledo/Got To Do is the most promising combination to my eyes so far. Its very intuitive, responsive and neat.

I just started using Got To Do Lite a few days ago. I was very pleased with the sync efficiency until yesterday when I got this error message when trying to synchronize :

"Syncronisation failed: Invalid ID Number"

This message popup right after the "Synchronizing tasks" messages appears. What is an ID number? How can I get this number? Is that the Unique ID from Toodledo ?

The day I'll be able to fix this issue, I'll move on to the Full version for sure because this app is awesome.

+1 vote for the Goals implementation

Thanks!

UPDATE: I just went to this thread: http://groups.google.com/group/got-to-do-for-android/browse_thread/thread/401daa872814c945#

I will try this tonight.

UPDATE2: Reinstalled + Synced again = Everything is working fine!

This message was edited Mar 18, 2010.