ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Jamie Marie"
Jamie Marie

Posted Oct 23, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 8
Because the initial pricing plans were so insane, they manage to make this look better - while still being complete balls. I'd be expected to nearly DOUBLE my current rate (Silver) only to LOSE the ability to add tasks by email, LOSE two-year task history down to one piddling week (WTF?), DECREASE limit on collaborators, and LOSE the scheduler feature. The first two are deal-breakers for me. The others are insult to injury. To actually keep all the features I'm paying for in the first place, I'd still have to TRIPLE my price.

If the Standard plan was a true mirror of the current Silver plan, I'd probably stick around (despite the concerns I now have about Toodledo's future) out of laziness, honestly. And I bet a lot of others would too. $36 compared to $20 doesn't break the bank. But to pay significantly more for FEWER features - features that are important to me - or the other option of paying a laughably high increase to keep what I already had - when there are competitors with better options ready and waiting... nope.