How to Import Tasks from 'Microsoft Outlook'
If you are currently using 'Microsoft Outlook', you can easily transfer all of your tasks into Toodledo using the steps below.
Export from Microsoft Outlook
- Open your to-do list in Microsoft Outlook.
- Select the "export" menu item.
- Select "CSV (Windows)" from the export option.
- Save the file to your computer.
Import into Toodledo
- Sign in to your 'Toodledo' account.
- Click on 'Tools' menu at the top of the page and then select 'Import / Export'.
- In the 'CSV Import' section, click 'Browse...'
- Locate the previously downloaded file on your computer.
- Click 'Upload' and confirm that everything looks correct.
- Use the drop-down boxes at the top of each column to select which fields you want to import.
- Click 'Save Changes'.